Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden couldn’t help it. Lust dominated him. He pressed Andrew slightly on the floor as he sat down on his pelvis: “Take responsibility...” He muttered red and showed his hard penis and then touched the banker’s step “I also want to do what I want... And I want to have sex with you”, he said red on the face
A surge of arousal took over him, “that’s not very polite” he teased, “I think I should give you a punishment” he chuckled. He circled his finger around Aiden’s anus, teasing him. Listening to his whimpers, he muttered,”you want more?”
Aiden was startled as he touched his anus. “Yes... More”, he groaned, bending as far as he could to kiss his lips.
Andrew leaned up and kissed him, he slipped a single finger inside and because to pump it in and out, sometimes curling it inside him. His cock started to get hard and he moaned, he loved seeing Aiden look a mess whilst whimpering.
Aiden really was a mess. He moaned and sniffed with pleasure, without concealing it. He kept staring at Andrew and at his pants, too. “Take him out”, he demanded to touch through the material of his penis
“Patience” Andrew said. He took his finger out of Aidens anus, leaving him whimpering and begging, after finally taking his clothes off he locked the door. Andrew strode towards Aiden and bent him over the bed, “be a good boy and don’t move” he growled. This time he stuck three fingers inside of him to stretch him out.
The pregnant man moaned and gasped alternately as he pressed the sheets in his hand. Andrew’s fingers stroked his tight and sensitive hole so much that it felt as if he was about to orgasm. Out of excitement, he began to move his hips and move his legs without controlling it.
Andrew felt him wriggling around, even after he told him not to, so he slapped his arse cheek and watched it jiggle. “Didn’t I tell you not to move”he whispered into Aiden’s ear.
Aiden stormed out loud and looked at him disarmingly while he was really charming to that “Andrew... Please do me good”, he begged, fluttering his eyelashes and putting hand on his cheek.
Deciding to listen to Aiden, he took his fingers away and replaced them with his cock. He kept thrusting in and out, the sound of skin hitting filled the room as well as the pairs moans.
“Andrew...” The boy groaned loudly and felt an incredible feeling. His narrow hole clung tightly around his penis. “Ahh, I feel so good...” moaned and from his small cock began to fall sperm
Andrew smirked at the sight of Aiden coming, but slowly began to feel the pressure building up in his stomach. “That’s it baby, I’m so close” he groaned, slowing down as he came inside of him.
It didn’t take long for Aiden to come while he smeared his bedding and thighs with sperm. “Oh, God...” said when the orgasm took control of him
Andrew chuckled at the sight, he then helped Aiden lay on a clean patch of bedding and left to go to the private bathroom. He returned with a towel which he used to clean the sperm off of his thighs and arse .
Aiden looked at Andrew blushingly and smiled slightly at him, “This is now we have nothing to hide from ourselves”. He muttered and buttoned up his hospital shirt.
Andrew chuckled,”I guess not”. He started putting on some of the clothes he bought and checked the closet for spare bedding. “There’s no spear bedding in here so one of us has to go and ask for some” Andrew turned to face Aiden and spoke.
“Can’t we do this later? I need rest now, because someone has made me tired”, he said, covering himself with the sheets. He looked at him, “Will you wake me up when they bring food?”
“Alright, I just thought it would be nice to sleep in clean bedding” he murmured. As Aiden started to doze off he gave him a kiss on the forehead and whispered, ”have a nice nap, love”. Andrew then sat on his own bed and started scrolling through his phone.
The doctor came into the room while the patient was asleep. He turned his gaze to Andrew. “And how? Are you all right?” he asked.
“We are all good, but I was wondering if we could have some food and spare bedding sent over?” He asked whilst avoiding the doctors eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart