Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“Of course... Soon you will be served food. I’m going to do the aminopuncya again in a few hours, so I’d ask you to at least prepare Aiden mentally for it. He took it hard the first time”, he said and then left their alone.
‘What the hell does that mean?’ Andrew wondered. He waited for 20 minutes before waking up Aiden. “Aiden, wake up, come on darling” he said as he shook him gently.
Aiden opened his eyes wide and was very surprised to see Andrew in front of him. “Andrew... Something wrong?” he asked calmly, sitting on the bed.
“The doctor came and said he was going to do a… amino something soon” Andrew said, unable to remember the full word, “what does it mean?”
“Aminopuncture?” he asked and when he received the confirmation, he sighed and pinched his eyes to “I don’t want to, it’s painful” began to complain.
“What even is it?” Andrew asked again, confused. “It might hurt but it’ll be worth it to know your if baby is healthy”
“They take fluid out of my stomach with a long needle”, he said, and then took a sip of water. “I don’t want that... You don’t know how much it hurts.”
“Your right, I don’t know but it must hurt” he sympathised. “I promise I’ll try to keep your mind off of it”.
Aiden muttered a little obscure and then cuddled himself to him. A short time later, they brought them food. It was spaghetti bolognese and water. “Good appetite”, he said to him and began to eat.
Andrew sighed and pulled Aiden closer then rubbed the side of his tummy. As the food came he thanked them then took the plates and handed one of them to Aiden. “Ooh this looks nice” he said as he started to take a bite.
The pregnant man ate a meal, but interrupted in the meantime with a sip of water. “I don’t want any more”, he said, putting his hand on his stomach.
“Are you sure?” Andrew asked, “you haven’t eaten much” he said concerned.
Aiden nodded his head: “I can’t take it anymore”, he said, and then began to massage his stomach.
“Oh darling” Andrew frowned and out his now empty plate down, then brought Aiden into a hug. “This is really stressing you out, isn’t it?”
“I’m afraid...”he confessed, without concealing, put his head on his shoulder “What’s wrong with me that they want to examine me?”
“They are probably being cautious because of how small your bump was” Andrew said. “Do you want to watch a film to take your mind off of it?” He asked.
After a while, Aiden nodded and made room for Andrew to lie down next to him. When he did, he laid his head on his chest. “Will you hold my hand?” asked with the request
“Of course!” He said and entwined his hand with Aiden’s. He grabbed the remote and put on a comedy film.
Aiden watched the movie, but he watched Andrew more than on the screen. It was his partner who gave him security. “Andrew... Will you help me with everything for the baby?”
“Of course I will” Andrew replied and looked down at him, “what made you think I wouldn’t?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,273 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,999 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,813 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,405 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,111 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart