Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“Just... You’re doing a lot for us and that’s enough, but I need more help and I don’t want to cause you any trouble”, he explained, looking into his eyes”Would you like to cut the umbilical cord at birth and hold baby first?”
Andrew sighed and ran a hand through his hair,”it’s not trouble for me,ok? I love helping you out and making sure your doing ok”. Andrew cupped Aiden’s cheek and grinned at the question, “I’d love to cult the umbilical cord but I think you should hold him first”.
“We’ll see... But I want you to be part of his life as well as mine”, he said seriously, sending him a small smile: “I love you, you know?”
“I want to be in his life as well as yours” he said. His eyes started to water, “I love you too, so much”. Just as they finished talking, the doctor and nurse walked in and greeted them.
Aiden did not tear his head off his partner’s chest and clung to him. “What’s going on?” he asked a little angry, fearing it was a study he feared.
“You already know” Andrew ran his hand through Aiden’s hair trying to soothe him. “I’ll hold your hand the entire time” he promised.
Aiden shook his head, “No”, because he had a bad attitude to the study. “I don’t want to...” he was stubborn
“You have too, don’t you want to know if your baby is healthy?” He tried to make him change his mind.
“I want to, but it hurts...” he said, hiding his face, like a child, in Andrew's torso
“But won’t it be worth it? They could find anything that could be making your baby ill” he reminded Aiden. Andrew knew that all he wanted was a healthy baby but was just scared of the pain that came with it. What else could he do other than trying to persuade him?
“I recently fainted during the examination..” he said frightened to catch his hand with a firm embrace and looked at him with a tearful look at “Andrew... I don’t want to”
“You’ll have to at some point” he sighed, “but if you do it now then it’ll be over and done with” he pointed out. “Please do it baby, the faster it happens the faster you can go home”.
Aiden fought back a bit, but he finally gave in when he saw Andrew throwing responsible arguments around him. The nurses prepared him for transport to the treatment room. The doctor stayed in the room approaching Andrew “Of course are you going too?” he asked
Andrew bent down and whispered into Aiden’s ear, “I’m so proud of you”, then watched as he was taken away. “Do I have to wait here or am I allowed to come?” He asked the nearest doctor.
“It’s up to you”, the doctor said, grabbing a pair of gloves. “But you can stand at some distance, and if Aiden panics or something worse, you can support him, but only from a distance”, he said, and then went to prepare for the examination.
Andrew decided to go in as it was better than not knowing what was happening. As soon as he stepped into the room, he was ushered to a chair in the corner. Right as he caught Aiden’s eye, he waved and gave him a thumbs up.
Aiden wished Andrew could have been with him. His fear wouldn’t be so powerful. When the doctor finally came, everything was ready. He was lying on the chair with his hands strapped. His stomach was exposed and disinfected with iodine. The gel was already waiting on his skin to be distributed through the device. “Breathe in deeply and don’t panic”, said the doctor, who began the ultrasound to find out the exact position of the child.
Andrew watched with wide eyes at the extreme lengths they went to, he didn’t even know that doctors could tie you down still. When Aiden looked back over at him he mouthed “you can do it” and sent what he hoped was a reassuring smile.
Aiden tried to relieve himself because the child felt his feelings. After deciding where to insert the needle, the doctor grabbed a syringe to attach a thin, long needle to it. He looked at Aiden. “It’s for the child’s sake, isn’t it? The partner thinks so too, right?” he tried to convince him of the correctness of his decision.
Andrew couldn’t believe how long the needle was and tried at hide his gasp, not wanting to scare Aiden anymore. So instead he started at Aiden’s face and ignored the needle.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,494 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,273 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,998 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,813 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,404 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,111 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart