Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“I don’t know yet...”he honestly said to Andrew “If you prefer the traditional shape, we have a few suggestions”, she said, leading their to the next room: “Kneeling here, you catch the dishes and you can press...” she said
Andrew found it interesting seeing all the different equipment but had no idea what the nurse was talking about, making it boring for him. He was though, looking forward to spending time with Aiden later on.
Aiden listened to the woman very attentively. Birth was an important topic for him. When the midwife had finished the tour, she gave Andrew the oil in case he wanted to massage Aiden and wished them a nice day.
Andrew looked at the bottle of oil, “lavender, that’s nice” he said, showing Aiden the bottle. “I think I’m going to shower, I feel dirty, would you like to have one?”
“Hmm... But I’d rather take a bath”, he said, and then start looking for his cosmetics in the bag that Andrew took for him.
“Alright, I’ll let you go first” Andrew said, he could just watch tv whilst he waited. “Don’t take too long though” he chuckled.
When Aiden undressed in the bathroom, he saw a bandage on his stomach that he couldn’t wet with water. He was frightened with anger. He opened the door slightly, “Andrew... I can’t wash myself”, he said sadly.
“Why not?” He asked confused, “is there only a shower?”
“I can’t wet the bandage on my stomach”, he explained, pointing at stomach. “I don’t know what to do.”
“Where about is the bandage? Maybe you can just have a shallow bath and clean around it?” Andrew advised. “Or just clean yourself with a flannel”.
“Can’t you help me?” Aiden asked, sending him a small smile. “I think we have nothing to hide”, he said blushingly.
Andrew smirked and walked towards him, “sure, pass me a flannel”, when Aiden passed him a flannel, he filled the sink full of hot and soapy water. He dipped the flannel in and started cleaning Aiden’s neck and worked his way down to his breasts. Cleaning the nipples, teasing him.
Aiden blushed as the older one painted his breasts. “Very funny Andrew...” he said with his eyes restoring, and then he turned to him to make his stomach careful “The little one has been very quiet lately” he whispered
Andrew chuckled and moved on, cleaning Aiden’s arms and then stomach,”perhaps they are tired” he said.
“Or he’s quiet when I’m with you”, he said, smiling slightly. He put his hand gently on his chest: “Are you coming to the cafe tomorrow?” he asked.
“Yeah I will be”, he grunted as he got on his knees, he started to clean the underside of Aiden’s belly and then his cock. “I’m sorry baby but this needs to be done”.
Aiden blushed when he saw how serious Andrew was. “Hmm... Thank you”, stroked over his head.
“It’s alright” Andrew smiled up at him. He put the flannel back into the sink to get some more water into it before cleaning Aiden’s legs. “All done” he said as he rose back up.
“Thank you...” He kissed his cheek lightly and cuddled himself into his body. “I like you more and more”, he said with a smile.
“I’m glad” he chuckled and pulled Aiden closer to himself. “I’m going to take a shower now ok?” He said, “let me know if the doctor comes with the results”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,000 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,405 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart