Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“Andrew... I feel so well!” he said passionately, and began to moan louder and stare with a sweet look. He bit his lip and moved his hips
Andrew groaned, his cock becoming painfully hard, “stay still baby” he moaned out, adding another finger to his boyfriends anus.
“I can’t...” he moaned excitedly, feeling like his buttocks produce a lot of mucus in the anus. He was doing so well, he felt his penis shake. He opened his mouth and looked into his eyes “Stronger... Please”
Andrew took out his fingers and replaced them with his cock, slamming it and out of Aiden’s hole, their moans filled the room.
Aiden stared at him, blushed loudly, moaning his nails into the skin of his partner “Andrew... I’m fine and... My penis is shaking”, he sighed, and a tear of fulfillment ran down his cheek
“Yeah?” Andrew questioned and started playing with Aiden’s small cock, causing him to come. Andrew himself, thrust into him a few more times before coming in Aiden.
Aiden breathed heavily after intentional intercourse. He saw his partner with a blush “Andrew... I’m fine”, he said, kissing him on the mouth, “You’re doing so much good for me...” said it touched his penis “I want to suck it” he said confidently
Andrew moaned, his cock was sensitive after coming,”are you sure baby? You don’t have to”, he replied.
“I want do something for you too”, he said with a twinkle in his eye. “I want to suck your penis”, he said, stroking the head of his nature. “Please...”
Andrew groaned once again,”fine” he choked out. He watched as Aiden lowered down closer towards his cock.
Aiden huddled under the duvet and began to rub his penis head first and breathe air on it: “You’re so big...” praised him Aiden “And hard to touch” he added looking with worship
Andrews head fell as as he moaned, “baby, I’m not going to last if you keep up with this” he gritted out.
Aiden licked slightly over the tip of the penis head and then put it in his mouth and started to make his partner right. He stroked his hands over his pelvis.
Andrew was groaning loudly and tangled his hands into Aiden’s hair, trying to move him up and down his cock. “You’re doing so well baby”.
Aiden took care of his lover’s penis. He licked, biting his nature. He was acting under amok. When he sensed the beginning of the sperm, he sighed and saw Andrew “My dearest lollipop...” he spoke excitedly
Even though Andrew was focused on the fact that he was about to come, he could still hear Aiden and so he chuckled. As he was working his erection, Andrew felt the pressure in his stomach building up. Before he could warn him, he came into Aiden’s mouth. “Well done baby” he murmured sleepily. “Come here” he held his arms out to cuddle with him.
Aiden was a little surprised by the early come of his partner, still a little surprised. He cuddled his partner and licked his lips. “Andrew...” He began with a dreamy voice: “Will you have a child with me in a few years?” he asked when he was half asleep
“Sure baby” Andrew replied, as he dozed off. He had Aiden asleep on his chest and his arm was wrapped around him.
Two weeks later, Aiden was worried. Andrews' care has dramatically increased Aiden’s belly. The pregnant man began to feel uncomfortable. Pain in the back, in the legs. Just like this. Aiden moaned for pain in his thighs and hips. He was in a lot of pain. “Hmm” he moaned with a grimace
Andrew could hear Aiden’s moans of pain from where he was in the bathroom, he walked out after washing his hands, shaking away the water droplets. “What’s wrong baby?” He asked approaching them bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart