Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden wiped and flushed the toilet. Carefully he walked to the shower cubicle “Andrew... Give me your hand”, he begged
Andrew stuck out his hand ready to help Aiden in to the shower, “be careful” he warned.
Aiden grabbed Andrews' hand and found himself cautiously beside him. He put a light arm around his shoulders to keep him from slipping. “Thank you...” said to him and smiled slightly
“It’s alright” Andrew said, he kissed Aiden on the cheek and put some soap in his hand. He began to rub the soap into Aiden’s hair, making it bubble.
Aiden laughed as Andrew scratched his head. He seemed ready to throw the baby through his tight anus. Still, he looked bright and innocent. “That’s a gugelhupf!” laughed the pregnant man.
Andrew laughed along with Aiden, then helped wash out the soap before cleaning himself. They got out the shower together and then changed into some clothes.
Aiden wore a light dress and sandals. He sat bravely in a wheelchair and waited for Andrew to be ready to leave.
“I’m so proud you decided to use the wheelchair” Andrew praised,” and you look gorgeous in your dress”.
“I’m doing this for a child... And for you, because I’ve seen how nervous you are”, he said, and then he put his hand on his stomach: “Thank you... Why don’t we walk? Beautiful weather is”
“That’s a good idea”, Andrew agreed, they began their walk into town- well only Andrew was walking, Aiden was being pushed. The sun made it bright out, the weather was perfect.
Aiden massaged his belly, felt the child’s kicks. He wore a hat on his head to prevent a sunstroke. Every now and then he looked at Andrew: “Didn’t I say something stupid to you lately?”
Andrew hummed, “no, I don’t think so”. He continued pushing Aiden’s wheelchair around the crowds of people on the streets that day. “Let’s go baby shopping first then we can go to a cafe”.
Aiden blushed as he wrapped his sweater tighter. He was really embarrassed because many people were looking at him: “Can we go to a place where there are few people?” he asked quietly and touched his hand: “I don’t like crowds of people...”
“Sure, look there’s a baby shop” Andrew pointed out, “there’s only one or two people in there as well” he added.
Aiden decided they’d go in there. When they came in, one of the saleswomen said to them, “Can I help you?”
“We are just looking around” Andrew replied, he didn’t want her interfering with the only time they would have together for a while. He hadn’t told Aiden yet but he had to return to work for a while before he could apply for paternity leave to support him and the baby.
Aiden began to check the children’s clothes and accessories with a sparkle in his eyes. He loves baby shopping. He’s already picked out five outfits. One was all white, the other was light and the other was dark. “Do you like it?”
“They are so cute” Andrew agreed, in awe. He held up some little bibs with dinosaurs on,”what about these too?”
“Hmm... Let’s also have a teddy bear and a pack of diapers”, he said as he looked at more and more clothes.
“Oh and a cot for them to sleep in!” Andrew exclaimed, he couldn’t believe he almost forgot to get one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart