Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
When Clarissa agreed, Aiden smiled relieved. He touched his stomach and looked at Andrew. “Will I help you in the kitchen?” he asked, putting a box of chocolates on the dresser and then taking the bouquet. “I have to put it in the water”, he said, smelling the flowers with a smile.
Andrew helped wheel Aiden into the kitchen, “here put them in this vase”. He started getting the food out of the fridge, “you should give my mum some company, she already loves you and I can cook this by myself”.
Aiden put the flowers in a vase and looked at Andrew: “Are you sure? Aren’t you tired from work?” he asked him, touching his hand. He looked at him with concern.
Andrew smiled, “I’m glad your concerned but I shall be fine, it’s only cooking”, he said as he kissed Aiden’s hand. “Now go and watch something on the tv with my mum”.
Aiden smiled slightly and drove to Andrew’s mother in a wheelchair. They put a movie on TV. “I like comedy...” he said at one point to a woman stroking his belly
Clarissa glanced over at Aiden, she could tell he would be a great mother or father, he seemed to already be attached. “I love them, especially when they make me laugh till I have a stomach ache”, she sighed, remembering the days her late husband would stay up late watching them together.
Aiden shy the hand of a woman who seemed thoughtful. “I certainly take your advice... I still don’t know much about motherhood”, he said with a small smile.
Clarissa chuckled, “well, expect the unexpected, children are amazing at getting into all kinds of trouble. When Andrew was younger, he got into a cupboard and spilt a whole bag a flour all over himself and the floor”, she reminisced.
Aiden didn’t expect this. He giggled and covered his mouth with his hand: “Really? What else did he do?” he asked curiously.
Clarissa sighed, thinking back many years ago, “hmm, one time took all his clothes off and ran down the street naked, his father had to chase him”, she laughed, “it was so embarrassing”.
Aiden started laughing with every story. Clarissa had a really hard time as a mother, but from that perspective, it made Aiden laugh. When an hour was up, he looked towards the kitchen: “Andrew! We are hungry”, he shouted.
Andrew laughed, “dinner is almost done, my love, calm down”. He started cutting up the beef and dishing up before announcing, “dinner is ready!”
They sat down at the table. Aiden ate with an appetite and drank everything with water. He was the first to eat. Then he gently stroked over his stomach. He fell asleep and felt tired. At this stage of pregnancy, he was very tired.
Andrew and his mother chuckled at Aiden, “has he really fallen asleep at the table?” He whispered, amused. “It seems so”, she replied giggling. When they both had finished, Andrew stood up and announced, “I shall carry him to bed, it’s getting late anyway”. As he carried up his lover, Clarissa put the dirty dishes in the kitchen and prepared to leave. It didn’t take long until Andrew came down and he kissed her on the cheek and wished her to have a safe drive.
Aiden was lying in his underpants and his shirt, revealing some body. His hair was filled up and he lay unnaturally scattered on his bed. He moaned and couldn’t find a good sleeping position
Andrew came back up to hear Aiden moan, sounding uncomfortable. He decided that it would be a good time to get out the pregnancy pillow he had bought earlier that day. He got it out of the wardrobe, where it was hidden and unpacked it, placing it around Aiden to hopefully help him sleep.
Aiden began to adjust to the pillow, and it felt strangely good. He bent his back a little and slept very deeply, and the child in his lap gave him a slight kick.
Andrew smiled seeing Aiden look more comfortable and got ready for bed, he had planned to take Aiden out for breakfast in the morning and needed some sleep if he was to wake up at an appropriate time.
When Aiden awoke with a desire to drink, Andrew was lying next to him. The boy smiled when he saw him and laid his head on his chest “I love you...” whispered softly with redness on his face
Andrew woke up to some heaviness on his chest and opened his eyes to see his lover looking up at him, “good morning”, he said, yawning. He brought his hand up and began to stroke through Aiden’s hair, untangling it as he went.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,000 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart