Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“I’m hurt and stressed...” He said openly and breathed through his nose. “I think I... God, I’d like to go to the hospital”, he moaned.
Andrew sat up, “alright, let’s start moving then”. He held into Aiden’s hands and tried to ease him up slowly, he didn’t want to cause him any more pain.
Aiden gasped and felt worse and worse discomfort. The child moved in him from time to time, making him more and more certain that it was a birth. This made him nervous, and although Andrews' touch calmed him down, he was still afraid of the event. What if he does something wrong? “Andrew... Will you give me a little rubber ball?”
Andrew sighed, “what even is that?”, he could see that Aiden was nervous and so he kissed him, “your doing so well”.
“This is such a ball to squeeze. Helps the nerves”, he explained briefly, then he sighed and looked at him “Andrew.. I think I have anotther cramp...” pinch and pinch his lips
“Oh right, sorry”, he stammered, he had forgotten Aiden bought it, then leaned over to grab ir from the bedside table. “Here, squeeze it though your cramp”.
Aiden gasped and groaned loudly. He felt his body cramped by the contraction he was feeling. He breathed deeply and loudly. He squeezed the ball in his hand and held Andrews' hand.
“Your already doing so well”, Andrew murmured, stroking his spare hand through Aiden’s hair.
Aiden looked at Andrew and sent him a faint smile. “What do we call our baby?” asked as he slightly balanced his hips on the bed to ease the pain
Andrew opened his mouth in shock, “why didn’t we do this earlier?” He thought for a moment, “if it’s a girl, how about Sage?”
Aiden sent him a small smile “It’s beautiful... And for the boy?” he asked, slowly lowering his trousers while remaining in his underwear: “Will you call the midwife and say it’s getting started?”
“I think you should choose”, Andrew smiled, helping Aiden lower his trousers, “sure, let me get my phone”.
Aiden handed him the phone and stroked his stomach slowly. He was breathing through his nose. “Andrew... When will it be time for the hospital?”
Andrew started to call the midwife when Aiden asked him the question, “when your contractions are 5 minutes apart or your waters break”, he answered.
Aiden bent. He wasn’t satisfied. He wanted to have a child in his arms. He gasped slowly and felt the pain all over his body. He squeezed the ball in his hand
Andrew got off the phone to the midwife and turned back to Aiden, “not much longer now, she said she would drive over to the hospital to set up your room”.
“Andrew... I’m really scared. It hurts, really...” murmured and grabbed his hand breathing through his nose. His stomach moved gently
“I’m sure you be fine, when we get to the hospital you will be surrounded by professionals”, Andrew said, “there’s nothing I can do about the pain but try to comfort you”. Saying this, he began to rub at Aiden’s back again
Aiden moaned and took a deep breath. It was only 8 p.m., and he was tired, physically and mentally. He wanted the child to be with them. “Please take off my underpants...” he gasped
Andrew didn’t say anything but did as Aiden asked, “do you want to try and take a nap?”, he asked, “you should try to sleep whilst you can”.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart