Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden looked deep into his eyes and kissed him passionately. He kept his hands on his cheeks "I am so lucky to have you..."
“Likewise”, Andrew muttered, “now lay back down”. He wrapped his arm around Aiden’s waist and legs him back to their bed, “I’ll go get Sage”.
"Thank you..." He stroked his cheek gratefully and looked down at his much-coated tummy. He couldn't believe that his baby was already in the world
Andrew carried Sage back into the room, gazing at her as if he couldn’t believe she was real, “wow”, he sighed and passed her over to Aiden.
"She's like out of this world, huh?" he purred and gently stroked her head "My little princess..." he added and kissed her hand
Andrew agreed with him, “so who do you want to message and let them know she is here?”, he asked.
"Basically nobody... I have no contact with Sage's father. Why don't we call your mother?" he suggested spontaneously, holding her protectively in his arms
Andrews eyebrows creased, “I’m sorry baby”, he murmured and kissed his bare shoulder, “and that would be lovely”.
Aiden smiled affectionately at him "You are Sage's dad. You took care of me during my pregnancy.... You folded her cot this morning.... You are wonderful" he said with a smile
“Yeah but you carried her in your belly and pushed her out”, Andrew said, he pulled out phone and began to message his mother.
Aiden smiled warmly and looked at the baby carrying a white sleeping bag. She had still closed her eyes, but she was still the most beautiful child in the world.
Andrew took a picture of Sage asleep and sent it to his mother, who then messaged him saying she was so happy for him and Aiden, “here look at what my mother said”.
Aiden looked at the phone’s display and smiled broadly. “Lovely... Your mother is an angel”, he said, stroking Sage’s back and feeling her fall asleep in his arms.
“Oh how sweet”, Andrew whispered, looking up at Aiden’s face, “you make cute babies, I think we should make some,” he joked, winking at Aiden.
Aiden smiled and kissed him passionately on the mouth “Good idea...” said sincerely and touched his cheek
Andrew chuckled, “maybe in a few years though”, he thought for a moment, “we should probably sort out a birth certificate soon”.
Aiden nodded and looked at Sage “I’m going to sleep... Say goodbye to the doctor and the midwife, okay?” he asked.
Andrew took Sage and wondered off to find the doctor and nurse, who had finished packing up and were waiting at the door to leave. “Thank you for coming”, he said.
The midwife smiled and squeezed his hand “I congratulate you and wish you luck”, she said with a smile
“Thank you, for help him too”, he smiled back, shushing and rocking Sage when she whimpered a little.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,000 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart