Our Growing Family (closed)

Derek could hardly believe that he birthed a child in one huge push. He did the same thing again, his face turning red as the baby crowned out of his hole. He screamed in pleasure and came, spurting seed all over his now smaller-belly as the baby fell into Kage's waiting arms.

Kage smiled again. "Another girl! Three girls, that's impressive." He said as he wrapped his daughter in a blanket and placed her in a crib with her sisters. "How horny are you right now?" He asked.

Derek's eyes rolled back as he moaned in ectasy again as the next baby descended. He would've cum again, had his body not spent itself ago. "HMhmnhnmhnh!" was all he could manage to say.

Kage smiled before he teased Derek's hole. "Do you want more release?" He asked as he started to finger Derek.

Derek desperately shook his head. "No! Babies out!" he cried, pushing again.

Kage kissed Derek's neck. "Come on. If you don't, I'll keep the babies in there." He stated as he started to slip all his fingers into Derek's hole.

In the middle of giving birth was not the time, but Derek wouldn't be able to have his babies if he didn't cooperate. "Fine! Jack me off! Please!" he begged.

Kage grinned. "But jacking you off is no fun for me. I was thinking of a more...usual method before he then started to fist Derek.

"No! Kage no! Please! They're your babies! They have to come out!" Derek screamed.

Kage kissed Derek. "Then will you promise me something?" He asked.

Derek was getting worried with Kage's fist still lodged in his hole. He didn't want the babies to be harmed. "What?" he asked, panting.

Kage smiled. "Will you get pregnant again? This time, with many?" He asked as he slowly removed his hand until he stopped at Derek's entrance.

"Oh god, baby, as soon as these babies sleep through the night, I want more." Derek cried.

Kage smiled as he kissed Derek and removed his fist. "Then what are you waiting for?" He asked as he rubbed Derek's backside.

A baby nearly shot out of Derek's ass, the pressure from Kage's fist speeding up it's entrance. Derek pushed as the infant fell into Kage's waiting arms.

Kage held their fourth child. "A fourth girl! Is the last one a boy or maybe another girl?" He asked as he squeezed Derek's ass.

With only one child remaining, Derek's belly had deflated to look like a normal pregnant man's. He rubbed his sore expanse before looking back down. "Ready?" he asked Kage.

Kage grinned. "Of course! Let's see our last baby!" He said happily as he squeezed Derek's ass.

Derek rolled over onto his side and eventually got to his knees, leaning on all fours. He began to push, more comfortable in his new position.

Kage grinned as he kissed Derek's cheek. "That's it baby. Keep pushing and I'll make sure your rewarded for such a great job!" He said as he rubbed Derek's backside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM