Closed Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
"Hmm I am not sure, but with our combined genes I am sure he would have great potentials." Carl ruffled Stanley's hair slightly as he wrapped his family close to him. He became aware that Eithan was not as properly dressed as he wanted. With his frequent nursing, his shirt was only loosely buttoned and his cleavage could be seen. Frowning, he tugged his shirt closer together and buttoned him up.
"Looks like a politician to me."The cable guy had glanced back at them some and Eithan smiled with the slightly joking tone. Looking down at the baby who had begun playing with one of his buttons contently as he sucked on his passifier. "God, I hope not."Eithan replied beneath his breath, he barely noticed that he wasn't wearing pants under the long dress shirt he had taken from Carl. So when the older man began buttoning him up he was confused and a bit annoyed with how he treated him as a child.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl was increasingly agitated. He wasnt expecting the cable guy to be noticing Eithan, and Eithan with his long legs all exposed was pure seduction. He got a cushion beside and laid it on Eithan's thighs, pretending to let him put down Stanley on it so it wouldnt show his legs too much. He eyed the cable guy and Eithan warily, keeping a close eye on both for anything fishy.
Eithan looked at Carl with a strange expression, still holding Stanley in his arms as he sat beside the older man, then looking towards the cable guy curiously when he spoke again,"How old is he?"The guy was young and his body buldged out of his uniform in muscular curves, as the other man looked down towards his son,"Five months?"He looked at Carl for help, the stranger chuckled while he worked on the cable box,"Sounds like a question."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"26 weeks. Now will you hurry up and concentrate on your job. Keep your eyes where it should be please." Carl wss trying to hold his temper. This guy was bugging him and he wasnt sure why. It might be because Eithan seemed very willing to talk to him while it took so much effort for Carl to get Eithan starting some normal conversations with him. He shifted uneasily as he realised it was time for him to return to his lab. He forcefully dragged Eithan up and said "now if you would excuse us, we will let you do your job."
The stranger was going to say more though nodded as he turned all of his attention towards fixing the families television. While Eithan watched silently a moment until Carl heaved him up to his feet, he frowned up and tugged away from his grasp, careful of the baby in his arms,"Stop, Carl."He told him sharply beneath his breath,"Leave me alone, I'm not doing anything bad."He said in a hushed tone, though couldn't stop him from dragging him out of the living room,"Carl!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I am needed in the lab and I will not allow you to be alone with that guy. Stay in the room and I mean it." Carl shoved Eithan into the room. The more Carl resisted the more annoyed he was. He felt like immensely jealous of the guy even though he understood deep inside it probably was unfounded. He looked at Eithan one more time, showing he was dead serious before leaving the room and hurried to the lab.
Eithan huffed when he was tossed into the room, the young man frowned up at the way the older mab treated him and cursed when the door was shut in his face. He went to lay Stanley down in his crib beside the bed and then crossed his arms as he took a seat on the mattress. The man looked over towards the window and pouted for a long few minutes, though after a while he chose to come back out of the room. He had nothing to do and would rather watch the man work than anything else, he made his way back into the living room silently to take a seat on the ottoman.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl had been working on a timed experiment on his new drug. He had lost himself int fhe procedures and wasnt aware how much time had past until half an hour later. He decided the cable guy might have finished so he got up when he had finished his part and walked back up. He walked in to the living room and was shocked by what he saw.
The cable guy had his arms wrapped around Eithan in a gentle hug, nothing sexual at all about it as the other, smaller man stood up on his tiptoes to whisper into his ear. It was hard for him to speak, he kept choking on sobs as he explained himself to the stranger as best he could. Though they let time get away from them, he turned to see Carl when a stillness came to the air, he couldn't breathe suddenly. Shaking his head as he tried to use his smaller body to almost protect the other man,"It's not what it looks like."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl saw red and felt himself shaking. He clutched his hands tight and breathed deep, trying to calm himself. All attempts failed and he barked "what else could it be! Eithan! I thought we were going alright and yet you once again proved how naive and stupid I am. Fooling me was very easy isnt it?" Carl was horrified to feel his eyes heated up and something resembling wetness was forming. He looked up to stop it from spilling over, he had sworn he would never again cry like a child since the day his family died. Calming himself a bit, he looked up with absolute hatred to the two standing in the living room, his whole body calmed down now. Reaching them in one swift motion, he hit their necks to knock them out.
When Eithan awoke, it was to Stanley babbling, he was in their bed though restrained fully and a strike of fear came through him,"Carl!"He called, there was fear in his eyes though he tried keeping his voice level,"Carl!?"He called louder, this time his voice cracked and tears fell from his eyes sideways, whimpering quietly in attempt to soothe himself. He didn't want to scare his son nor he didn't want to overreact either, the man he had this child with, he had problems. He knew that, he only wanted someone to talk to his family, he needed them to know that he was alright and would be back soon.

The cable guy was locked inside of Eithan's old room, though he wasn't restrained, the drugs running through him kept him from understanding anything that was going on,"Hello?!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl entered the room where the cable guy was. He sat down in the shadow and observed him. He had raided his bag and staged it like he had a car accident on his way back, crashing down the cliff. It was a famous spot for accidents and he was quite sure that no one would really pay attention to this. Slowly he got closer and asked the guy, testing how much consciousness he had left. "What's your name? Do you know where you are?"

Carl was aware Eithan was alone in the room wiyh Stanley. He had fed Stanley while he was knocked out, letting him latch onto his breasts. Eithan could wait, but this cable guy would be dealt with right now.
The man's eyes rolled back slightly as he almost loss consciousness again, though nodded when the question was asked,"Saul."He replied, swallowing down the thickness in his throat and grimacing, shaking his head slightly,"No... I-I... Uh... Big house... I dunno."He groaned as he turned his head slightly, this room had no windows and the lamp left many cascading shadows,"A baby...a woman with a baby... Your wife?"He looked at the other man, his brows furrowing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes that's my wife! And you are now facing the rage of an angry husband. You should learn your lesson of never, NEVER ever laid a hand on someone's wife!" Carl stood up in his rage. He paced around for a bit before returning, calmed down again. "Now Saul, open your mouth, drink this I am sure you are thirsty." Carl said in a gentle voice. He was quite sure Saul djd not have enough mind in him to resist. This would be his new experimental subject for his new drug as a price for touching Eithan.
"I... I didn't touch her... I didn't..."He couldn't think straight, even when the man was yelling at him, he barely flinched as he watched him for a long moment. The man was as young as Eithan, though he was a more heavyset man, he looked towards the bottle slightly and frowned up some,"What's... What's that?"He asked,"Water?"He rose an eyebrow, though opened up his mouth for the clear substance, he gulped it down, soon being too late to stop himself as the aftertaste hit him. "Ugh... What is that..."He groaned, letting his head fall back and gripping onto the bedsheets as his head spun.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Carl nudged on the man to find him unconscious. He had laced the water with his new drug and a bit of anesthetic. He moved his hand on the 6 packs of Saul, leaving with a sly smile. Now he will deal with Eithan.
He heard the slight wailing sound outside the door that he recognised it was from Eithan and not Stanley. His heart ached a bit but he hid it all behind a mask. He pushed the door open and saw the teary face of Eithan. "Did you seduce that guy with your crying."
"No! No, of course not!"Eithan sobbed as he shook his head, sniffing and looking at Carl helplessly,"We only hugged... Only a hug."He whimpered,"I wanted him to give the letter to my parents."He looked sad and truthful as he tugged against his restraints,"Untie me, please... You're scaring me."He looked towards the baby crib slightly and then to the window, he had been here a while, it showed with how the sun was setting,"Carl."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"No i will not trust you again. You have played me all along, I felt like an idiot to even believed that we had a future together. I thought we had built a bonding between us, and that I will be your only one. Yet you opened your legs wide for even a nobody passing by." Carl looked out of the window to hide his emotion that was threatening to overflow. "If you wouldnt stay willingly, I would hold you by other means." He sat down next to Eithan and caressed his tear steaked face with obsession.
"I love you Carl. Only you, please believe me."He looked terrified now as he shook his head repeatedly,"I only want you. I want to stay, I just want to tell my family that I'm safe."He looked frantic as he looked at the older man, he was right, he was sick in the head, he wouldn't let him go,"I want to stay... I want to have a family with you... I want to grow our family..."He sobbed softly and pressed his face into the other mans hand.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 55,329 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 84,725 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,999 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Experimental Results (Closed with Citus) Shadow091 226 15,136 12-11-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,278 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,901 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,852 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,917 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,033 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,783 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna