Night Bearing (Closed)
Ryne's eyes widened. "No! They can't! Please tell them! I'll train them! I'll do anything for them or other vampires! Just please, don't let them take away my babies." He said before breaking into tears, landing on his knees and crying his eyes out.
Damian pulled him close " ryne my hands our tied something went wrong and I promised them"
Ryne cried into Damian's chest. "Please, you have to. I don't know how much more my heart can take." He said as he cried harder.
" ryne sweetheart shhhh please try to calm down"
Ryne cried into his husbands chest. "Please, do something." He said looking at Damian with eyes asking for hope.
Damian sighed " I'll go to the counsel..."
Ryne nuzzled into his neck. "Go, please let our children stay." He said.
Damian nodded and got up riding to the counsel " Solomon !" He called
Solomon looked to Damian. "Damian! Hurry, they're deciding right now." He said as he led him into the dark chamber.
Damian ran into the chamber " please don't send them to my father my mate is heart broken over our less we can't lose all our children please he's been through so much and there's a hunter out their and your worried about my children @
The council listened to Damian's pleas. "We're sorry. But until you can prove that you are capable, the children shall go to your father."
" how can I prove it? What if ryne taught them?"
The council looked to each other. "Ryne is still inexperienced. The only way you can prove it is if you can accomplish a great task. Fighting your greatest enemy, having enough children in a short amount of time. That sort of thing." The council stated
"You want me to get pregnant...and have how many children?"
"The largest family ever had was 75. You don't have to be pregnant. Your mate does." A council woman said. "When you've accomplished something, then you'll get your children back." A council man said.
" 75 new or just added on I already have 45"
"75 new. We'll give you give months to have that many." A council woman said.
" all at once or seperate ?" Damian whispered
"Both. That is all." They stated as they dismissed.
Damian sighed and went home explaining ryne everything to ryne he told ryne he would be the pregnant one

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,737 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,514 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,862 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,263 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 35,028 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,305 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,291 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,102 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg