Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace woke a few hours later, his small frame now bulged with another round stomach, bigger than last time. He whimpered quietly touching his stomach lightly
Liam woke up and looked at jace kissing his cheek" shhh it's okay we're gonna get out..." Liam looked at his stomach then got up looking around that Cave he kicked in anger and found a hidden hole " jace I think I found a way out"
Jace got up and quickly, as fast as he could with the babies weighing him down "Show me!" he said excitedly
He showed him the whole it was big enough for them to crawl in even with their huge bellies Liam got on his knees and started to crawl " lets go we're leaving..."
Jace knelt down nodding quickly and began to crawl after him
Liam crawled as fast as he could after a half an hour they crawled out of the cave and were deep in the woods
Jace panted quietly as he crawled out exhausted. He curled in on himself tiredly
Liam stood up " jace I know your tired but we have to start walking home..."
Jace looked at him tiredly "We can't go home til we have these centaur babies anyway" he said tiredly "I just want to rest. Please. Just for a little while. He didn't check on us til we birthed anyway"
Liam sighed and sat down " okay jace but I wanna find a safe place to have these monsters"
Jace curled into the side of him tiredly "I will, promise" he said tiredly
Liam nodded and held onto him and fell asleep
Jace woke up moaning quietly as a cramp sat in his stomach
Liam woke up and looked at jace worried " contractions?"
Jace nodded "Alittle one. I still have time, lets start moving" he said getting up and begun to walk slowly
Liam took his hand as they walked Liam basically dragged jace til they saw a old abandoned cabin they walked inside " anyhow here?" Liam called
Jace's contractions were coming quite close together now as he knelt down as another hit in the hallway of the house. He moaned quietly
Liam picked up Jace and helped him into a room where their was a old bed Liam layed jace down holding his hand " your gonna be okay just breathe..."
Jace nodded looking at Liam terrified again. He didn't want to go through this again. He teared up a little holding his hand tightly
Liam kissed rynes hand " your so amazing I love you...just relax til you have to push.."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,747 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,551 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,213 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,935 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,610 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 92,560 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,426 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,480 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,121 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,397 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8