Centaur Breeders(Closed)
Jace sobs and nods before baring down crying out as the shoulders stretched him awfully "Ahhhhhh! Nnnnnnngh!" he groaned pushing as hard as he could
The shoulders slid out slowly but jace pushed hard and it caused him to rip " little pushes and the baby will be out"
Jace cried out as he ripped "I just want it out now" he sobbed as he pushed again crying and so utterly exhausted
Liam pulled the baby out slowly and the baby cried and screamed it was a boy just like Liam's dream " it's a boy a perfect baby boy jace you did it!" He exclaimed wiping off the baby and kissing its head
Jace's legs collapsed underneath him and he leant against the wall breathing heavily. He whimpered as a weak contraction hit and his afterbirth came out. He leant his head back completely exhausted
Liam picked jace up and layed him on the bed making him drink a whole bottle of water and crackers as he lost a good amount of blood he squeezed jaces hand " you wanna name our baby boy"
Jace held his arms out slightly shaky asking to hold him tiredly
Liam smiled and handed him the chubby baby boy
Jace gently held him close a tired smile reaching his lips as he gently touched the baby's cheek "Hey baby boy, you're so gorgeous. Hmm, you need a name though. How about....Connor?" he looked up at Liam biting his lip
Liam smiled at the name "Connor what a perfect name for a handsome cute boy..." Liam kissed jaces head then kissed Connors head
Jace smiled tiredly holding the little boy close
Liam wrapped jace up in a blanket " sleep " he whispered as he took Connor from him and held him
Jace curled up a little yawning softly before falling asleep
Liam watched him sleep holding Connor and kissing his head so in love with jace and his son
Jace woke a little later rubbing at his eyes tiredly
Connor was asleep in his cot beside the bed Liam kissed Jace deeply " I want you baby please.."
Jace gasped and kissed back softly "Huh?" he said still half asleep
" I want a baby jace I want you take me!" Liam whispered " make love to meL
Jace whined slightly "Tired" he mumbled
Liam pouted " lay down and rest then" he snapped

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,747 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,551 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,212 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,924 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,592 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 92,463 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,426 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,468 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,120 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,382 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8