An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
"Hmmm, I'd heard about that. Last time I was at the academy, I thought I heard someone talking about sending healers over to open up a decent clinic, but at the time I had been concerned with-" don't say showing my colleagues the god creature, don't say showing my colleagues the god creature. "...other things." Astien paused with his brushing. He had finally started working on the beast knot, but the brush was now stuck. "Well, this is unfortunate."
I'm just here for a laugh
"It's stuck isn't it?" Cormac snickered.
Astien chuckled awkwardly. "Yes. It's stuck. Oh boy, is it stuck."

(I have to go to sleep now, be back on tomorrow. This is fun. :) )
"Maybe we can cut it out?"
"Let me try." Darol offers. "I think I might be able to cut the knot and the brush out."

(how long has it been since they all met?)
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(It's only been a day)
(ok. Was just wondering).

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(Trapped at work. Bleargh -_-" )
(I wouldn't be able to cope with that either).

"Now now," Astien said, "Let's not jump to conclusions. I'm sure we can get it out. Let me just... okay, what if.... Well I suppose I can only pull. Okay, on three, I'm going to pull. Ready? Here we go. One, two, three!" He pulled on the brush, but it was stuck. He pulled again and again. With one last strong tug, the brush came loose, and with a loud splash, Astien fell back into the water.
"What about the knot?" Darol giggles.

Astien resurfaced, gasping for breath. He held up the brush triumphantly. "I got it out!"
Cormac chuckled. "I guess my hair didn't want to keep it."
"I'm not giving up yet!" he declared, and tried again. The brush got stuck a few more times, but was always yanked out. After a while, the beast knot was finally gone, and Cormac was left with smooth hair. "There!" Astien gazed proudly at his work. "Oh, that looks so much better than that tangled mess you had."
"Thanks, I guess," Cormac said before dipping under the water.
Astien huffed. "Just you wait; you'll thank me when you get a look at yourself in the mirror."
Cormac surfaced and shook out his hair.
Darol blushes whilst trying to get back to his book on plants.

Astien sighed and began washing his own hair with what was left of the shampoo and conditioner. "So, sleep well last night? I hope the carriage wasn't too claustrophobic."
"It was like sleeping on a cloud," Cormac said as he climbed out of the water.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,997 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,427 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,112 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,210 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,068 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,027 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,050 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,340 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko