An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
"I'm fine Astien," Cormac assured him. "Go back and do whatever you were planning to do."
"Alright, if you're sure." Astien handed him a small coinpurse. "Here, a little spending money for you." He smiled, and walked back inside the inn, where he walked in on I'Karis talking with Marius.

"I'm just saying, I think a threesome with all of us would be sexy. You can't tell me it wouldn't be sexy."
I'm just here for a laugh
Cormac pocketed the money and made his way to a small dojo. He figured that learning proper hand-to-hand combat would help him with his job. He already had some experience of fighting in the streets, but formal training would only help him.

"I said 'No'," Marius said flatly, practically grumbling.
"Come on, don't be like that." The elf said as he snaked his arm around the larger mans waist.

"I'Karis, please, just go." Astien said. "Just please stop harassing me and go."

The elf sighed. "Fine, I can see I'm not wanted here. Boo hoo, boo hoo." He walked over to Astien and laid his head on his shoulder. "Might I lay my head upon your bosom? I wish to cry." Quickly, his hand darted behind Astien. He yelped as I'Karis grabbed his ass.
Marius glared at I'Karis as the elf left the building. "He's such an ass. How do you know him?"
Astien sighed. "He's not a bad guy, his sense of humor is just bizarre. We met years ago, during the Father crisis. You remember that? We worked together, us and his partner. In fact, he owes me his life. He's basically indebted to me forever, but apparently that's not enough to stop him torturing me like that. Though I'm pretty sure the ass grab was more to make you angry."
Marius huffed. "It sort of worked. So, are you still in the mood or what?"
Astien blushed. "It'll take a bit of foreplay, but of course."
Marius chuckled as they made their way to their room. "Foreplay is always fun. If we're going to be here for a few days, I think I should spread out the fun."
Astien grinned. "Good." He was quiet a moment. "A thought occurs to me. While we're in Falmein, we're probably more likely to see I'Karis again. He knows Hjulmir way better than I do." He smiled. "But there is a woman there who can help us get him back."
"Sounds like fun." Marius unlocked the door to their room and held it open for Astien.
Astien shut the door behind him, and threw his arms around Marius, kissing him.
Marius chuckled and kissed back, his hands running down Astien's sides and over his belly.
Astien chuckled, and moved one of Marius' hands over his belly. "Little aiden's already so worked up. But I don't care." He moved in closer and nibbled on the larger man's ear.
Marius chuckled. "Don't worry, Aiden we're just fooling around a bit today." He lifted Astien and turned toward the bed where the gently laid the man down after removing his shirt. He kissed Astien's lips, then his neck, his collar bone and worked his way down to his belly where he placed a long kiss and paused to listen to Aiden's heartbeat.
Astien chuckled, and ran his fingers through Marius' hair. "You aren't going to hear anything, you know."
"It was worth a try." Marius slowly removed Astien's shoes and socks and began to message his feet and ankles.
"Aaaaah, that feels so nice. My ankles have been killing me lately."
"I'm sure they have been."
"They're pretty bad, aren't they? I can't even look. Not that I could see them anyway..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,996 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,426 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,103 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,209 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,064 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,027 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,049 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,340 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko