An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
After bundling up and dragging a few ill sleds out of the attic, Astien led everyone to a quiet spot amongst trees and with fine slopes. Delas playfully shoved Cormac. "Race you to the bottom!"
I'm just here for a laugh
"You're on," Cormac chuckled and took a sled and began going down the mountain.
Marius chuckled as snow started gently falling. He nuzzled Astien. "I love you and our patch-work family."
"Me too." He turned and looked at the sled Marius was dragging. "I hope that can fit the both of us."
"If we get all nice and cozy I'm sure we can." He put the sled down.
Astien gently lowered himself onto the front of the sled, with a bit of difficulty.
Marius squeezed in behind him, wrapped one arm around Astien as he pushed off with the other.
The air was cold and somewhat stinging as it flew past their faces, but Astien didn't care. Right now, he was having too much fun. As they raced down, they saw a familiar butt and tail sticking out of the snow. Cormac must have won the race.
Marius chuckled and held Astien tight as they came to a stop at the bottom of the hill.
Astien was laughing as they came to a stop. "That was so fun! Lets go again! Oh, hi Cormac! I guess you won the race, huh?"
"Delas' sled just flipped over," Cormac laughed. "He was actually ahead of me until that happened. I guess I should go dig him out."
Marius chuckled and kissed Astien's cheek.
"Let's all dig him out together. Come on, before he freezes."

Heading back up the way they came, they came across Delas, still stuck in the snow, and his legs and tail flailing. "It's okay Delas, we're going to get you out now." Astien said. Delas stopped flailing t that, and he said something, but he couldn't be heard.
Marius and Cormac started scooping snow away from Delas.
Delas popped up onto his feet and shuddered. "That rock came out of nowhere! Where's my sled?" He looked around and saw his sled in the snow. He picked it up and inspected it carefully. "It's okay. Let's go again!" He cheered as he tarted dashing up the hill.
Marius chuckled and helped Astien up the hill as he dragged their sled behind him.
Delas whizzed by as he was already heading down the slopes, shrieking with joy all the while.
Cormac wasn't too far behind Delas.
Marius set the sled back up and got on behind Astien before pushing off again.
Astien and Marius were catching up to Cormac and Delas, likely due to their combined weight. Delas shouted as they passed him by. "Hey, no fair!"
Cormac chuckled.
Marius laughed as the sled tossed him and Astien into the snow at the bottom of the hill.
"Oooh…" Astien groaned as he clutched his belly.
"You alright?" Marius asked as he sat up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,996 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,426 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,103 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,209 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,064 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,027 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,048 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,340 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko