An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
"I miss her so much. I wish I could have seen what kind of woman she'd be."
I'm just here for a laugh
"Probably a lot like you. Kind, caring, and sexy."
Astien blushed an chuckled. "I hope so. Gods, I hope so."
Marius kissed Astien's cheek. "I just realized I have to write letters to my family and tell them the good news. I should start on that tomorrow after we finish the nursery."
"I can't wait to meet them. Do you think they'll like me?"
"Of course," Marius assured him. "I'll warn you though, my mom and siblings are quite protective of me."
"How so?" He asked. "Like they'll slap me for those scratches on your back?" Astien chuckled and traced his love marks with his hand.
"They'll just test you in their own way," Marius chuckled. "I know you can handle it."
"Test me? Are they going to ask if I can cook decent dinners, and clean the house or something?"
"Pretty much," Marius chucked. "Don't worry about it too much. Do we want to have the wedding before or after Aiden get here?"
Astien rubbed his chin. "I don't know. I feel like there might not be time once he's here, but on the other hand I don't know if I want to get married while I'm all roly-poly. Not to mention, what are we going to do, just leave Cormac and Delas here while we're on our honeymoon?"
"Cormac is an adult and I'm sure his girlfriend would be willing to help out. Or we could leave them at Dragonperch."
"Just dump them at Dragonperch for who knows how long?"
"Do you have any other suggestions?" Marius chuckled as he nuzzled Astien's neck.
"As much as I'd love for it to just be us for a while, I'd feel bad just leavin them. Delas is so sensitive, too. Who knows how he'd react."
"We can talk about it with them later on," Marius yawned. He nuzzled Astien's neck. "After the hearing."
"Hmmmm, okay. I guess that's fair enough." Astien yawned. "Why don't you get these two tucked in? I'm going to bed. I have to be presentable for tomorrow, after all."
"All right," he kissed Astien's head and helped him up. Once Astien was upstairs he carried the boys to their room one by one and tucked them in. Once that was done he joined Astien in their bed. "Sleep well." He kissed Astien's cheek. "I love you."
Astien just smiled as he drifted off to sleep.
Marius soon drifted off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,995 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,425 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 69,102 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 964 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,209 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 52,064 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 6,026 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,486 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,048 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,339 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko