Prized Human Cow Boy (Closed with VicaLovey)

Vica smiled, and patted his back. "There you go. Feeling better cowboy?"

Sean smiled. "Yes, I do."

She licked her lips. He was so cute when he smiled. She leaned in and kissed him.

Sean moaned as he kissed Vica back.

Vica reached out and held his face gently.

Sean's cock started to harden.

Vica moaned as she slipped Sean her tongue.

Sean sucked on Vica's tongue.

Vica moaned and melted to the sensation.

"Suck my cock, Vica." Sean moaned.

She moaned, "No, get on the bed."

(Can we have Vica be a shemale with a huge cock and massive balls? That would be so hot!)
Sean nodded and climbed on the bed.

(*shakes head* she doesn't have that. But she has other things.)

Vica stood up and went for her suitcase. She pulled out rope, a cowgirl hat, and a riding crop. She took her clothes off except for her lacy black bra and thong, she kept her boots on however. "Time for cattle roping!"

Sean looked at Vica. "Go for it, babe."

Vica smirked. She took his clothes off. With a flick of her wrist she tied his feet and hands. She smacked his butt with the crop. "You're a very bad cowboy." she said with lust.

"I'm very bad." Sean moaned.

Vica sighed. "What shall I do to punish you, I wonder?" she tilted her head and smiled. She went to the bed side drawer and pulled out a 2' long dildo. She smacked his butt with it this time. "This seems like a reasonable punishment. Am I right?"

Sean nodded in pleasure.

Vica grabbed some lube and put it on the dildo. She thrust it into Sean. And sighed when it went in almost all the way. She reached over and rubbed Sean's outie belly button. "Bad cowboy, bad."

Sean yelled in pain and pleasure.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM