Civil War (spinoff of Chosen, Closed)
Shiina nodded as he climaxed into her. He removed himself and laid beside Rina. "When can I go?" He asked.
"Now, you are free to go Shiina" she said feeling him realse into her, she still couldnt quite look at him embarrased of what she done, hopefuly she would have a strong daughter and if the tales were right, that was all she needed to be left pregnant, one time, and Shiina had given it to her.
Shiina nodded as he got dressed and left. However, the Phalanx decided to keep Shiina as a pet by locking him up. A month passed and Rina showed no signs of a pregnancy.
Rina grew silent after Shiina left, he missed him, or at last his company, it had felt nice to not be alone for a change. When her period came she cried....even in that she was a failure...

Shiina was kept in a small room, under the Captains surveilnace, he was mostly left to himself and he was given food three times a day
Shiina looked to the pitiful meal he received. "I want to see Rina." He asked as he ate the mush before nearly gagging it.
"why do you think you can ask things?" The captain asked "besides Rina, is on her own punishment," she said as Rina was doing even worse in her performance since he had left.
"Please? I ask of only this one thing." Shiina begged as he kneeled in front of her.
The captain just raised an eyebrow at him "you are just a prisioner," she said kicking him "learn your place" she called closing the door of his cell.
Shiina groaned in pain as the captain kicked him in the stomach. "Please. Every prisoner gets one thing from the outside world before they are incarcerated. Please! Just this once? Then no more!" He begged before he puked, the kick being very strong.
"why you want to see her? she was your first guard, and she is a disgrace for the Phalanx" she said
"At least she has a true warriors spirit. Unlike the rest of you." Shiina stated.
The Captain chuckled as she flipped her blonde hair "warrrior spirit? she´s weak, she´s small, she´s inept at everything she tries and she was a fool enough to bed you and let you go," she said "bedding a human.....what did she thought we would apploud her for choosing someone so weak and pathetic as you?" she asked frowning.
"She has something better than physical strength. She will always be better then you and only I know why." Shiina stated.
That made the captain see red in her rage, she opened the cell and got in, her strong hand quickly going around his neck, "Why would you say that human? what is she hiding?" she asked forcefully, her hand making pressure over his throat her eyes telling him, she would snap his neck easily if she so wanted to.
Shiina grunted in pain. "She's not hiding anything. It's what you and the other Phalanx lack." He stated.
The captain chrashed Shiina´s body against the wall furius "careful human, you don´t win anything praising the scum of our troops," she said her thumb going over his trachea if she pushed hard he would kill him "now, talk, my patientce is running out and I dont like this stupid game you are playing, if you say something I like or find useful, I might give you pathetic dog, to that scum warrior you seem to like....you liked being her lap dog? tell me how did she forced you to mate with her? or ....were you willing?" she asked smiling cruelly as she enjoyed hurting others.
"Get me Rina. And I'll talk." Shiina said as he was running out of breath.
The Captain grew impatient but accepted as she called a guard to go search for Rina, yet, she didnt let go of him and just tightened her grip on him "lets see if your foolish tongue can get out of this, if not I will enjoy killing the dog before the stupid master" she said chuckling.
Shiina held onto the captain's arm, trying to break free.
a few minutes later the guard came in with Rina, the small warior was quite surprised to see Shiina there having thought he had been gone for weeks "Shiina? what are you doing here?" she asked confused of what was going on, she tried to reach for him and get him away from the Captain but she was stopped by two guards.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,783 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,579 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,294 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,042 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,954 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,197 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,566 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,607 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,153 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,674 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8