The Super-Soldier Project (Closed with cashewmanz)
"Well there's sex...but, how do we do that?" She asked, her suggestion, though helpful, was quite confusing on how they will do it.
Brandon perked up at the suggestion, but was quickly disappointed. "I don't know...is there no way you can get down there? We don't need to have the best sex ever...just enough, you know?"
"I could do handjobs you know." Andrea said with a smirk as she ran a hand lightly down his belly.
"God, I sound so selfish even asking, but...would you?" Brandon got a little excited already just feeling her hand on his body.
Wordlessly, Andrea slid off Brandon's undergarments and she looked at his hardened member, she smirked and stroked it lightly with one finger.
"Whoa! Careful there...haven't felt anything down there for months," Brandon twitched a bit. 
"Gonna be as careful as possible." She whispered huskily as she continued teasing Brandon by running her finger up and down his cock.
Brandon whimpered at her touch, not even able to see her over his gigantic belly. But he could certainly feel her and hear her, and he did what he could with those limitations.
"You enjoying that, darling?" Andrea cooed as she began rubbing Brandon's cock a bit harder, giving him more pleasure than any other sensation that could be felt.
"Mmm...yes!" Brandon squeaked as her grasp tightened.
Andrea continued to stroke Brandon, all the while, she was kissing his gravid middle, hoping that when he releases his cum, he'll go into labour and his pregnancy would finally be over.
"Oh...Andrea! Right there! Just...keep at it right there and I think I'll...I'll...ohhh..." Brandon shivered as his cock started to spurt precum all over Andrea's hands.
Andrea smirked at the sight and licked her lips.

"I wonder how you taste..." She whispered in a husky voice, bending down and running her tongue across Brandon's cock.
"Oh! Oh god I hope it's good!" Brandon yelped as he felt her now wet touch. 
Andrea began sucking on Brandon's member, all the while, she kept pressing her tongue against the top of his length.
"Oh god, Andrea! I think...I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Brandon screamed with pleasure as he released his pent up load inside of her mouth, feeling spurt after spurt of his seed leaving him.
Andrea could only let out a muffled moan as she tasted his cum, she sat up and swallowed it, she looked at him hopefully.
"Did that induce it?" She asked slowly.
"I think I'm feeling a little twinge..." Brandon said as he saw a foot kick out at the top of his belly. Then it disappeared and became more defined as his skin tightened around the mass of babies inside of him. "Oof...a small one, but I'm definitely feeling it," he smiled. "Thank you."
She smiled and nodded, "Let's get youto tthe clinic then." She said as she helped him up and helped him walk to the door.
"Ugh," Brandon groaned as he stood up. "Thanks...you're the best."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,534 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,893 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,395 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,336 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,350 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,355 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,115 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,283 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8