Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"I have spikes on my back and if you were to ride there, they would cut your skin," Darius remarked as he thought over his cherished' little game.  "I would give you a flying tour without the need of this game of yours."  He continued as he thought over the terms.  He knew he could make his lover climax before the end of even the shortest chapter of the book.  He felt that this 'game' was very unfair to Tobias.  All the perks went to him and not his cherished but he did like the chance to seed his lover's fertile hole again.  He would plant a clutch this time, mages to be birthed from eggs. 

"Is my mouth be stay above the water?"  He asked as his hands came under Tobias' back and slowly lifted his hips out of the water.  He placed one knee on each shoulder then lovingly licked the underside of his cherished's cock.  "You're ready weeping, love.  Are you sure you want to play this game?" 
Tobias couldn't be sure exactly what his King's prowess was. And he felt silly for forgetting about the spikes: in his defense, he mostly saw the Dragon King's front, not whatever anatomy presented itself on his back. Oh, well. "Not on your back, then. But the rest of that term stands."

"You can go under or stay over, whatever you wish. But you can only touch my cock itself, not the sack. No other part of my body. And no magic. Now, if you would wait..." Tobias gently pushed his sweet and curious King back a bit, and started breathing deeply through his nose, and out his mouth. Through the nose...out the mouth...letting the water on his calves do most of the work...In...and out...

In not much time at all, his cock laid limp and flaccid. An old trick he learned, so he wouldn't tent his pants in front of the neighbors. "There we are. Now this will be fair," he declared, somewhat tongue-in-cheek. If he were perfectly honest with himself, Tobias admitted that he may have rigged this game so he would lose. Even with the fair start. No matter...only time could tell what would happen, now.
"You made yourself soft?" Darius pouted as he wiped the remains of Tobias off his lips.  "That's not right.  You shouldn't have done that my love because you may harm yourself." 

He wasn't about to let Tobias win this little game and instead he quickly took the softened length into his mouth. He flattened his tongue against the base then slowly licked his way to the top nibbling on the sensitive flesh as he moved.  He circled his tongue around the head before he ran it under the head. 
Harm himself? Tobias realized that Darius must not have much experience with delayed gratification. This sort of thing was normal, even required, for a man like him in where he used to live. Having this much control, moreover, was a mark of manliness and potency. A man with the kind of control he had could make sure that his wife slept soundly...!

No matter. He felt his King's mouth on his cock, and he started to read.

"Our campaign turned out more aggressive than even I anticipated. Bosnia fell in a bloody and chaotic night, with the spoils of war ripe for the taking. I daresay my playmate's bloodthirst suits me these days..." Breathing evenly and speaking with authority, Tobias managed to stay in control with the narrator's mouth trying to please him. "The temples of human arrogance were, of course, destroyed immediately. The historians of these nations seem determined to...*gulp* t-to whitewash all of my kind's influence on their world. I found predictions of Greece taking over this very country with 'Alexander the Great' as a true human. Not a speck of scale, not an ounce of truth! How far do they think they can take this hubris?! The true temples of worship should remind my foolish humans that my children are the ones that bring out the best in them. If they behave, that is."

Tobias had to stop before the next paragraph, forcing himself to be distant from the service he was getting. He started thinking of it as purely mechanical and kept reading...
Darius raised one eyebrow then narrowed his eyes at the man.  How dare he focus on the words in that book when he was servicing his beloved?  He heard the words and remembered that very campaign, how he walked with a legion of men and overtook a city. 

He slowly licked his way around the sensitive glans at the base of the head and took note of how the action drew a ragged breath from his lover.  He focused on that area for several long heartbeats before he moved upward and kissed the very tip of his lover's cock.  "Looks like I got you hard, cherished," Darius cooed before he blew a very gentle breath over the wettened area.  "Now let's see if I can get you to leak." 

Darius focused his attention on the shaft wrapping his mouth around the hardened flesh and giving it just a slightest nibble.  "He is so perfect," the King thought as he watched the muscles of his lover's thigh quiver.  He sucked on the shaft as if trying to leave a forever mark.  He tasted his mate's skin, salty now with a hint of sweetness perhaps from the joy he felt at being serviced.  Up and down, his mouth moved over the shaft before his lips found the head again.  He swirled his tongue over the slit tasting the weeping cock.  He took a breath then took his cherished into his mouth again, down and lower he went until Tobias' length touched the back of his throat. 
Tobias cursed in his mind. He forgot to add 'no talking'. Well, it was too late now. He focused on the passage in front of him...he wasn't sure if he was capturing the spirit of all this well or anything, but it was all part of the game. He couldn't see his mate's face or see what he thought about it. He was too focused on the pages. This next entry seemed to be a few days after the last one.

"Construction of the new temples and the theater are going well. My men are.....a-are ecstatic at the prospect o-of seeing a play of worship! A-and I," Breathe, BREATHE. Pull the groin back. "And I got wind of some new scripts, as well. I'm glad I could introduce this creative form of devotion to these...H-HEATHENS and urge them to reconsider their folly." As much as he didn't want to admit it, sure enough, his King had experience with this kind of service. He forced himself to keep reading as his mate deep-throated him: "THE PLAYS THEMSELVES...always get little humans in droves, the cute things. They're eager to...t-to...! To put on a show for me and my kin, a-and partake in pleasures of the flesh among themselves!" Pull the groin. Raise the brow. Restraint, restraint! "And I am confident that Bosnia will be no different."

Tobias looked how much of the chapter was left. Oh, shit...it seemed to be getting raunchy, too...
"And those plays weren't as dashing and entertaining as you are my cherished," Darius teased after he pulled himself off his lover's cock with a sensual smirk.  "You should have seen the way the humans opened themselves up to my kin.  The next passage doesn't even begin to explain just how much those humans wanted our cocks.  Why this one time, this burly, big man with arms heavy with muscles and thighs as wide as tree trunks,  was spit roasted between four kin.  Two blue, mage cocks worked his ass in and out making sure he was never empty while two warriors kept deep throating the man.  You could see the heads of their cocks in his throat."  Darius replayed the delight event before he went back to his lover's swollen length. 

He took the entire head of Tobias' cock in his mouth slowly sucking then blowing air over the tip.  His tongue dipped into the slit again teasing it before his tongue moved back to the glans.  He applied a bit more pressure this time making sure Tobias could feel every single twitch.  He quickly gulped down the entire length hurriedly bobbed his head up and down before slowing down to a snail's pace as he traveled back down.  He gently bit Tobias around the root then covered his teeth and moved upward.  He loved his human mate, enjoyed how he could distract the man from his reading.  He smirked around a mouthful of cock when he felt Tobias' balls draw up. 
No, no no no no, he could DO THIS. Tobias had what it took. He had been on the edge before; he masturbated for years. He could do this! Even if his King learned with dangerous speed how to tease him all the more...!

"P-Plans to give this...g-gift of carnal love and s-sacred storytelling to India have promising prospects! My insatiable playmate suggested it over a...very assERTIVE expression of his love!" Push through it! Deeper voice, drawn brow, pulling on the taint, Tobias had to give it his all! "I-It went on all night; he was s-so proud of how I dOMINATED this stubborn nation! H-His warren seemed to have life all its own with how it MILKED ALEXANDER'S COCK..." He felt Darius draw an especially long and wet slurp just below the head. "ON STAGE...w-with the converted Bosnians in awe of his devotion! D-Dragons hardly seemed ALIEN to them a-after Ardashir's efforts! M-My proudest warriors h-had new converts THROWIng themselves at their feet, b-begging for the long and generous 'hospitality' the Greeks made famous u-under my...my..."

One word away. One. Word. Away. From finishing the paragraph. That burned...oh, it burned. But he couldn't complain with how he nearly stopped breathing and convulsed with the primeval urge to shoot seed down his beloved King's throat.

"...tutelage..."

He looked with an air of defeat at the end of the passage. He still had five paragraphs to read. He...didn't even get close...he didn't mind losing, but Tobias really thought he would do better than that. He had set himself up so pompously, and he ended up humiliated. Damn it all...!
Darius swallowed down everything his lover had to offer before he slowly licked his way back down his lover's length. He kissed the base, gently nuzzled the still leaking cock with his lips and his chin. 

"I will still take you flying," he offered when he finally released his lover's softening length.  "It might not be as long a flight as you wanted, but I will take you flying."  He brought his arms up and spread his hands out under his cherished ass supporting his lover now that his body was laxed in the warm water.  He laid his head on his lover's thigh gently blowing warm air over the ball sac.  "The men on that time have nothing on you love.  They weren't even a pale comparison to you." 

He traced his fingertip around the tight rim of Tobias' hole trying to remove the grumpy look on his lover's face.  "You should be proud of yourself, cherished.  You lasted longer than any other man." 
Tobias sat glumly in the hot spring, feeling warm and fuzzy feelings of undying affection for his mate...but he really did want to do better than 3/8 of the chapter. That was one of the shorter ones, too. He started to wonder if this was how the Bosnians felt...

"I'll get over it." He suppressed the urge to start panting out of sheer stubbornness. He felt his pout start to slacken and exaggerated it a little indignantly. "Eventually."

He cherished his King cuddling up to him and praising him, he really did. But the rest of the text on the page he was on seemed to stare at him.

"...Probably."
"I'll have you know that the rest of the chapter was all about how the Bosnians worshiped my warriors," Darius explained as he picked up the book, closed it, and picked it far from his lover's reach.  "You would have read how my warriors told great joy in the way the humans offered their bodies and learned the ways of pleasure."  He gently pressed the tip of his finger flat against Tobias' twitching hole before he licked his tongue over the heavy ball sac.  He wanted to make his lover gasp and pant in the water until he came again.  

"Now I want you to stop pouting and think about where you want to go on your flight." 
Oh-ho, no, Tobias was not going to be swayed so easily again, so soon! No matter how tender and masterful his lover the King was, no expertise could dampen the petulant fury of a man scorned!

...is what he wanted to say. In truth, the slightly annoyed look on Darius's face made him feel bad for having to sit there and sulk about placing a bet and losing fair and square. Especially with how assertively the winner was trying to make him feel better just for the sake of it. He really didn't want to be a bother...

He felt how even a finger along his rim or a lick along his scrotum could make him bite his lip. He was this insatiable all these years...? He had to be. And 'wild abandon' was the rule of the house. He admitted defeat to himself and placed a hand on his mate's head as he thought. He had to shoo away the heady and powerful vision of him getting impregnated a second time to think clearly...

"You say that, but I have no idea where anything is, to be honest!" Tobias expressed his last bit of self-directed annoyance, and then he could breathe more easily. But where would they go? It was the idea of having a flight with the King of Dragons that really hooked him. "...This may sound weird, but I like the idea of flying for its own sake, rather than going anywhere in particular." He rubbed his ponderous belly with his other hand, remembering how his King's head rubbed against it during the game. "Maybe once we land...IF we land anywhere that's not back here, I'd just like it to be somewhere pretty. A place I couldn't have seen before. But that's not even the point, not really."

"...I'd like the book back, too," countered Tobias. "Unless you'd just like to tell me what happened. Either way, I'm--" The cave echoed with the growl of his large stomach. "...I'm surprised I didn't realize I was hungry sooner."
He watched his lover's face slowly fall from the scowl to a more lusty laxed grin.  "There we go," he murmured as a slight grin spread over his face.  He loved treating his cherished to such delights.  He happily took up more space as Tobias' legs fell open.  "I think my cherished needs some attention first."  He teased as he worked one finger inside the beautiful man. 

"I will take you to the farm," Darius decided with a slight nod of his head.  "Then to the meadow where the soap plant grows because I can't find the soap.  It's supposed to be at the edge of the spring but it's not here.  We need soap.  How will I bathe you if we don't have soap?"

Darius looked down at Tobias' stomach then blushed. He hadn't thought about how he was going to feed his mate and his mate needed food. "There's a farm over the mountain range. They trade eggs, milk, cheeses, and meats for a bit of gold. I'm sure I could find you some silks to wear and we could fly there as soon as we finish the bath." He licked Tobias' sac again before he slowly pressed his finger until his cherished hole. "I would love to tell you what happened."
Tobias couldn't hope to complain anymore. The water was too nice. His King's playful finger and talented tongue were making him hard again too quickly. And the notion of food and a good, intimate bath sounded absolutely wonderful. He marveled at his mate: he couldn't have been planning to care for a mate on such short notice, and yet he handled it all without even so much as scratching his head.

Well, except for the machine. But that was...well, he really didn't know what to make of that. It worked, and that was all that mattered.

"Maybe you could tell me about it on our way there," offered the very relaxed Tobias. He let his hands stroke his pregnant belly, swearing to himself that it was a little bigger now. "A flight with the King of Dragons that got me in the family way, and a story of his lusty valor. That sounds like a solid afternoon to me! Just...let me enjoy the spring for just a bit longer." Tobias groped Darius's bottom with a full-toothed grin. "I'm still building muscle over here, and all."
Darius thought he should make Tobias get out of the spring and immediately fly to the farm but when he saw how happy his mate was, how relaxed the man seemed, he just couldn't make himself.  He let out a little surprised squeak when Tobias' hands grabbed his butt.  "Tobias, what kind of muscle do you want to grow?"  He teased before he cleared his throat. 

"I would love to tell you the rest of the story and even what happened many years after," Darius replied as he slowly traced lazy circles with his fingers over Tobias' belly.  "Have you gotten bigger?"  He asked as he rested his palm over his cherished belly button.  "You look like never want to leave this spring." 
Tobias took his King's hand and encouraged him to trace even larger circles on his stomach, until he was rubbing large and decadent tracks along the swollen skin. "You tell me: you've had mates carry your young before. Or do you mean that I'm exceptionally big?" He loved that idea...He was so fertile, so well attended, so bafflingly bloated by seed yesterday that he couldn't help but grow and grow. Then again, that would mean they couldn't dawdle.

"I'd love to soak all my cares away here..." His voice trailed off lazily. "But you've made your point. My muscle can rebuild as we fly." He slapped his lover's impressive and round buttocks. "Perhaps that muscle will build with the rest of them...? Hmm? That's how it seems so far!"

He reached out for a hand to stand up. His limbs were a little too relaxed to handle the shift to bearing the full weight of his body. And, sure enough, his stomach felt heavier...he wondered when he would feel the little warriors moving around. But all in all, it was good that he soaked for that long, or he was sure he would feel too tense to move well.

"Let's go before I'm married to this spring! Or too big to fly!" He lightly smacked his stomach and let out a deep and resounding belly laugh. His voice seemed to project farther, too...a deeper baritone, and a stronger voice altogether. It seemed nothing about his transition into being a Mother of Dragons could displease him, at this rate!
"I do believe you have gotten much since this morning," Darius admitted before he kissed the bottom of Tobias' belly.  "You are bigger than any mate I have ever seen."  He admitted as he laid in his head on that belly.  "You took both my cocks and you are incredibly fertile perhaps more than any creature in history."  He traced the entire right side of that belly with a lazy smile on his face.  "I think you will continue to grow until they are born.  I don't know if you'll be able to see your feet." 

Darius rubbed his flank where he had been swatted then glared in that 'old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn' way that just made Tobias laugh.  "Perhaps I should use my magic to balance out your backside with your front.  Only the back won't recede after birth." 

He helped his lover out of the spring careful of his belly and breasts.  He knew how sensitive both areas were and while he would have loved to play, he had to provide for his cherished.  He picked up the man before the human could complain then carried him out the spring and into the silk room.  "Pick whatever you want."  He explained as he sat Tobias down in the middle of silks.  "I suggest the thicker silks.  They will keep you warm." 
Tobias started to seriously wonder how big he would get. Not just in his stomach, but the rest of his body. Especially now that he lost the game...but with the glazed-over eyes and easy smile of his King, he was sure his size was only an attractive feature to him. He just let his hands rest around the base of his belly and decided it was fine.

The silk room, once they got there (after some very indulgent teasing by his mate), seemed to have loose sheets and rolls and fully-tailored outfits sprawled all around them. The color choices seemed to have every color imaginable, in every thickness he could ever want. "My King, it's startling how spoiled I am by you." But he had to have something to wear, it was true. He looked around him, and the more he did so, the more that he realized that he had no idea what he wanted. He wasn't used to wearing something as decadent as silk, so this was a leap forward for him. Sex and romance with a King of Dragons had 'wild abandon' to burst through those barriers. Making conscious fashion choices didn't have quite the same setup, and he suspected the payoff would be unremarkable at best.

He cleared his thoughts, trying to just pick something simple and not waste any time. He looked to a greenish-blue cloth lying in the corner. It looked a bit like a Fir's leaves, and he was surprised at how much that appealed to him. Not trusting himself to fumble out of his King's arms gracefully, he merely pointed at it and hoped it would fit around his growing body.
Darius gently picked up Tobias then carried him over to the greenish-blue cloth.  He set his cherished down on the ground in front of the silk so the man could touch and feel the silk before he would dress it in.  "I think it would look beautiful on you," he mentioned as he unwrapped the silk and held it up to Tobias' form.  "It should fit but it will be very tight across your breasts and butt." 

"Perhaps, I should spoil you some more?"  Darius lustfully growled in his mate's ear as he massaged the growing belly.  "You were beautiful when I first saw you in the forest.  I would have loved to kept you that way for a bit longer just so I could map out every inch.  But this, the way you are now, it's fantastic."  His hand drifted lower; his fingers circled around the tip of Tobias' thick, hard length.  "We should handle this before we take off."  He teased as he slowly moved his hand up and down. 
The timbre and power of his King's voice occurred to Tobias again, as it spoke lustful words in his ears. This deep and smooth bass was a voice of pure masculinity, fitting for such a legendary lover and eager father. But more than that, the idea of such a perfect male voice coming from a dragon would have been so odd to him just yesterday morning. To think his ideal lover was the King of Dragons...with how dragons used to rule the world, was this actually normal? It made him wonder how many unhappy humans in the world were merely unhappy for waiting too long for a draconian lover like he must have been. Now he nearly became complacent to his supernatural mate. What a waste...he made a note to ask more about how dragons and humans complemented each other for later. For just right now...

The silk wrapped around him a little too snugly, the soft and warm feel of it seemed to make him even more frisky, and his insatiable King who made Tobias equally insatiable was touching him playfully.

"M-My King...the way you tease me, it'll be a miracle if we get there before dark." He gasped at Darius gently rubbing his thumb into the frenulum. "B-but I'd hate to ruin the silk, it looks priceless..." He couldn't think of what else to say as a strong and greedy hand started playing with his tits. And as he looked down, that hand turned out to be his own.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,911 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,102 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,603 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,881 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,001 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 98,260 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,127 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,787 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,257 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,884 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8