Mpreg Sport Marathon (closed with missingyou421)
"Its no problem, just be ready to push when it is time again" Josh tried to comfort his friend however he could and was finally regaining his composure now that Nate was not fighting his labor.
Nate nodded and as soon as he felt the next contraction start to build he felt his body automatically start pushing. he tried as hard as possible to not scream as he push along with his body. His face was beet red and he was exhausted and it was only the first push for the first baby he thought to himself
Josh wiped Nate's forehead with the cool washcloth he had brought. He wanted to help as much as possible but felt powerless to do much of anything.

(I have NO experience with labor and am going to follow your lead with your labor and hopefully be more comfortable when it is my turn.)
"OOOHHH" Nate lets out a groan feeling massive amounts of pressure "Are you feeling any contractions?" He asks Josh in between contractions, worrying that his friend will go into full blown labor while he is trying to have his babies. Especially since all the nurses and midwives were busy with the other men who were in labor.

(its ok. I can help im a 'pro' haha and if you want some pointers just send me a pm message id be happy to help)
"No, just what I told you before" was Josh's answer. He refused to tell Nate that the babies were getting more active that ever out of fear of wording him, "worry about yourself until I tell you to worry about me."
Nate could tell Josh wasn't telling him the truth but decided to let it go. He wanted to get these babies out. "UHHH Here comes another one!" He nearly screamed before pushing as hard as he could
Josh said things like "its ok, just keep it up" and "are you ready to meet your babies?" while continuing to wipe Nate's head in an attempt to comfort his friend. He really felt helpless and wanted to do as much for him as he could while he could.
"Do you see anything yet?" Nate asks not sure how much of the first baby is out.

(You think Josh should go into full blown labor now too? I think it will make it more interesting)
With that question Josh, hesitantly at first, looked and saw a good portion of the first baby's head was visible. He guessed that it was close to crowning but this was by no means a professional opinion. He popped his head up and relayed this information to Nate and then asked how he was holding up.

(Sounds good, I will go into a stronger labor once the first baby is out. Maybe not full blown labor though.)
"I-I just want to get this first baby out" Nate says panting hard
"And you are almost there, just push with the contractions and rest when you can" Josh looked around knowing enough about delivery to know he would be needing a towel soon for the baby being born but did not have time to run get any. He spotted some towels on the bench that looked clean, a nurse or midwife must have brought them while they were occupied, and a tool that was likely to be used to cut the umbilical cords with. Then he heard Nate in pain again and put his attention back to him.
"MMMMMNNNNMMM" Nate groans as he gives s hard push, holding onto his knees tightly as he does " OOOHHH GOD IT HURTS" he screams
Josh helps ease the baby as its head crowns, ready to support it in the towel and continues to give moral support to Nate.
Nate's head fall back as he pinches his eyes shut and pushes down hard "NNNGGGGGHHH" is all that comes out through gritted teeth
The baby's head exits as Nate pushes hard, Josh quickly wipes its face off and tells Nate this news.
"I feel like this kid will never come all the way out" Nate groans. "It feels huge!"
"Your making great progress" Josh reassured "the baby has a big head, so you have a smart one here."
"I hope the rest aren't as big as this one" Nate says "UUUGGGHH I need to push"
Josh only kept helping the baby out as Nate pushed with another contraction.
"AAAAHHH GET OUT!!" Nate screams at the top of his lungs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,794 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,605 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,319 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,095 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,129 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,742 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,665 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,680 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,167 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,790 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8