Pregnant High... (Anyone and Everyone can JOIN!)
Every one heard funny squeaks in the hall. Suddenly Ms. Fin slammed open the door to Ms. Talty's class room. "Did I hear 'food fight'? Did I miss it?"
"Ya where were you my partner in crime was missing and we have another transfer a guy from Australia" "where were you?"
She looked sheepishly down at her hands. "I was in the middle of teaching about the samurai in japan. You know I can't resist Japanese cultural history." She walked over the one of the many fridges against the walls. "I can always start another war, I am a Foody Fighter after all." She smirked as she pulled a lemon cream pie out.
"Oh its on" and walk to the other fridge and pull out a jelly bowl and takes a handful of it and throws it at her
Ms. Fin gasped. She took a finger and tasted the sweet delight. She laughed devilishly. She threw the pie right at Talty, slamming into her chest. "Hee hee hee." She turned and ran to the boy with the cookie dough on his shirt and hid behind him.
Yosuke giggled softly. No doubt anyone with food aimed at them would immediatley use him for protection. At least being this big had its uses.
"That's cheating and not fair" I yell as I chase her round the room
Ms. Fin giggled. "You can't catch me!!" She ran back to the fridge and found another pie and started to chase Em! "Ha ha ha, I got you now!"
"You do know that's your favourite pie that your aiming at me"
Ms Fin stopped and looked at the pie. Her mouth watered. Her eye twitched. She looked back and Talty "It is a noble sacrifice..." With that she threw it at her face, and again it hit her chest. "I need to work on my aim..."
"Will you stop hitting my boobs" and throw jelly in her hair "eat my jelly"
Fin gave a tiny play scared scream. She tasted the jelly as she ran to the pantry. "Mmmm! Yummy." She got to the pantry and found what she was looking for... the powdered sugar... She laughed evilly "Mwa hahaha!"
"Oh no you don't" and grab the eggs and flour
Fin grabbed a tub of the powdery stuff. She threw it. It flew in the air like snow! "Ha ha ha!"
I threw the flour and than slipped and fell "ahhhh"
"Shit! Em are you okay!" She came up to her and kneeled down beside her to see if she was okay.
"BOO and threw the pie in her face" "do you surrender?"
Fin was surprised, she pulled the rest of the tin away from her face, and blow the food out of her nose. "Yep! You certainly win! I surrender!"
"Great now help me up my head hurts"
Fin smiled. She helped her up. "If you need one I can give you an Aleive." She play gasped. "I'm such a drug pusher."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,305 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,559 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 26,009 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 25,750 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 65,050 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,383 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,774 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,496 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,890 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 49,652 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers