Closed Escape (Closed with xxjadeexx)
Set during the events of Sonic Forces. What if Sonic's six months of captivity aboard the Death Egg took place while he was pregnant? Will he be able to escape before giving birth?
"Sounds good to me" Sonic grins and hugs back "We've definitely gotten close in a short time"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
"Well I do keep up with the personality I have and have kept friends over the years." Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog happily and she lets him go.
"Well now you've gained another friend" He smiles.
“Amazing! I’m so happy to hear that, bestie!” Tiff said back to Sonic excitedly.
Sonic laughs a bit, only to be interrupted by a yawn.
“Aww, is the papa hedgehog getting sleepy?” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog and she giggled.
"I just pushed out three entire babies, I have a good reason to be sleepy!" He laughs.
“Of course you do.” She said back to the blue hedgehog happily.
"How are you not more tired too?" Sonic asks as he settles in with his babies to sleep.
“I am super tired. I’m just good at hiding it, Sonic.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog slyly and she laid beside the hedgehog happily.
"Heh, you're better at hiding it than I am" Sonic chuckles.
“Or it could be that I am half wolf. We are night-time creatures.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog happily and she smiled at him happily.
"That's true" Sonic chuckles "But so are hedgehogs"
“Are they? Wow, I guess we aren’t all that different.” Tiff said back to the blue hedgehog and she smiled at him happily.
"We really aren't" He smiles back at her.
“Also I can’t get over how adorable your babies are. I can’t stop looking and being in love with them!” Tiff said back to Sonic happily and she squished her own cheeks together.
"Do you want to hold them?" Sonic asks Tiff, amused by her reaction.
Tiff teared up happily and she said back to Sonic happily, “Yes please!”
Sonic carefully hands the triplets over to Tiff.
Tiff awed at the sleeping triplets and she held them carefully, “They are so cute, Sonic!”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 219 17,304 3 hours ago
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 1,656 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 42 3,442 04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 10,686 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,209 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,248 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,245 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 972 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 8,907 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM
  C Werewolf Bred (Closed with Littleittyboy) DrinkToMeOnlyWithThineEyes 83 5,348 08-02-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy