Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
The doctor examined him again and after doing the normal measuring “Alright sir you’re gettting closer your nine centimeters dilated you just need to dilate another centimeter and you’ll be able to deliver.”
He hissed lowly a growl rising in his chest. His gaze took on a feral looks when he thought he might try to touch he legs. He hated being touched even if it was for help he didn't like it.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
The doctor noticed his hostility “Sir if you’re going to continue to be defensive then I can’t help you deliver your babies.” “In the worst case scenario if one of your babies is a breech I may have to put hands inside of you to help put it in the right position.” “I can’t help you though if there’s a chance you’ll attack me.”
With that he'd had enough. He was in pain and he just wanted this damn man to shut the hell up. "fuck off ass hole I have every reason to be defensive. I'll have you know I can handle my own I don't need your fucking help. I was put in this postion due to forced sexual contact. Let's see how receptive you are to touch after your pinned down and forcibly taken by not one but two men! " His hear was laced with pain his words harsh like venom. His normaly sweet demeanor evaporated.

The doctor shakes his head “Your not the only one who’s been in your position do you know why I’m in an army that is rebelling against Balagrae.” “Let me tell you a story I was once a young spry boy who had adventure in my heart and so did my brother.” “We traveled together and we had many great adventures though one day we killed someone who worked for Balagrae she was furious and cursed both my brother and myself.” “She had four of her men rape the two of us.” “My brother got the worst of it he was raped by two orcs and I was raped by a cat person and a human.” “We got pregnant, but the orc men’s babies were too much to handle for my brother and after he gave birth he died of blood loss.” “I delivered just fine, but I lost my brother and couldn’t stand the sight of my twins and my brothers twins so I left them all at an orphanage and never looked back.” “I stopped adventuring and took up medicine to help others so yes I do understand you so there is no need for hostility.”
Namina stoped ears flattening. He hadn't known that such things were normal the evil queen truly had no heart. He felt bad about his out burst. He too had lost a loved one but his brother sti a chance of being alive. His brother was gone forever. He couldn't belive that he'd been so very mean. Namina knew well others hurt becuse of the queen he just didn't that they hurt the same way as him. Lost in thought he was jolted from his processing mind as a sharp pain Ska Ned down on his tightening womb. He let out an ear splitting yowl. He felt like his hips were being torn off.

The doctor goes over to him and decides to check Namina out “Okay you’re in ten centimeters on the next contraction push with all your might.”
Thomas searches the room buy finds absolutely nothing to condemn or make him distrust the Doctor. After a little search, he finds a rack filled with little herbs and bottles of chemicals he doesn't understand. He picks it up and takes it back to the Doctor, he sees that he is working on Namina and so sets it on the table
The doctor notices him come on “Good you’re here he’s now at 10 centimeters so he’s also started pushing.” He goes over to the herbs and grinds one up with a mortar and pestle. After he’s done he holds the bowl out for Naimina “Open your mouth and swallow this liquid it will help relive some of the pain.”
Namina pushed the mortar away. He didn't want to be mixing the herbs he'd taken with what ever was in it. He just breathed depply. He felt a contraction and bearded down head back ears down. His yos echoing off the walls.

The doctor sighs “Alright if you don’t want to take it I won’t force you to take it.” “On your next contraction push as hard as you can.”
Thomas walked the fort, looking at all the people. He rubbed his belly ans soon his thoughts drifted to Caleb and how much Thomas craved him. He sighed, Caleb seemed too busy for him these days.
Caleb walked through the fort having finished his talk with the commander he find Thomas walking by and he sees him looking down “Hey why do you look down?” “I’m all yours now that I’m finally done talking with the commander.”
Thomas smiles "Finally." He says and hugs Caleb "I need a good massage in two places, but one in particular" he lays a hand on his belly 
Caleb leans down and starts to rub the belly “Hey little guys are you being nice to your daddy right now you’ll be out of him soon.” He gives the belly a kiss.
Thomas moans a little "maybe we should go some place... private?" He says with a wink and a smile
Caleb nods “Then let’s go and my kid would probably enjoy us going somewhere.” “The soldiers now occupy a lot of places here, but I studied the layout of this place before we raided it follow me.”
Thomas follows Caleb through a maze of corridors and staircases until they reach a large bed chamber with posh furniture. Thomas pulls off his shirt and undoes his pants and then lays on the bed
Caleb locks the door behind them and takes off his clothes as well and lays down next to Thomas looks down at his belly and asks “Would it be alright with you if my kid isn’t human?”
Thomas places his hand on Caleb's belly "I will love that baby, no matter what" he says with a smile 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,459 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 4,558 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 29,126 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 72,441 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,560 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,107 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 7,789 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 7,698 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 15,107 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 51,674 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers