Closed with Dots
Jace sobbed crying out as he pushed as hard as he could, his face turning a bright red from the exertion "In trying to push as hard as I can" he cried brokenly and laid back gasping for air a bit as he waited for another contraction shaking a little.
"You're doing great, Jace. The baby is moving down. You can feel it, honey." Sam tried to encourage his lover again. He got a wet towel which he had prepared before wiping the sweat away from his lover. "This may help you a bit, honey." The wet towel was good for the refreshing, especially when Jace was suffering lots of pain now. Sam also place another towel on Jace's belly, so it could relax the muscle for a bit. He also had planned to get the warm towel later during the labor of the second baby.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Have whimpered softly as he felt his muscles start to cramp up again "Thank you" he said quietly before gasping and crying out leaning forward and pushing as hard as he could grunting with the effort it took, he started to feel an almost burning sensation and knew the child was getting close to his hole.
"Yeah, honey, you need to calm down and focus on pushing. I know you can do this, Jace. You'll be the best mommy of our triplets." Sam whispered, placing a soft kiss on Jace's forehead. He held Jace's hand really had as his lover was pushing again. The baby was moving slowly but San finally could see a mall bulge now. It had disappeared after Jace stopped pushing, but at least, they knew that the baby was close to his hole. It might be progress but this could cause a lot more burning pain to Jace.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded and cried out in pain as another contraction hit so shortly after the last, he grabbed his knees and groaned loudly as he pushed as hard as he could, his face red from exertion and his body dripping with sweat. He felt the burning sensation slowly get worse and he knew what was coming.
"Yeah, honey, keep pushing, remember to it bard, but slow." Sam tried to coach his lover as much as he could. He didn't want the baby's head to tear Jace's opening since his lover needed to it this for 3 times. He held Jace's hand tight as he pushed really hard again. The head seemed to move to his opening now, but the bulge was disappeared as Jace stopped pushing. It might look like the baby was playing hide and seek despite that caused more pain when the head just stretched Jace's opening and just slid back.

(I love this scene when the head moves in and out, causing lots of pain. Can we play this for awhile?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yeah, that's fine with me)

Jace grunted in frustration as he felt the child slide back into him. He laid back on the bed panting quickly. There were ripples along his stomach as you could see as the contraction built up. He leaned forward again, teeth clenched pushing as hard as he could crying out a bit at the burning sensation again.
"Yeah, Jace, don't give up. You're doing a really good job." Sam shouted while Jace was pushing really hard, trying to get the head out. The head stayed a bit longer, but still moving back inside. Sam wasn't surprised since the babies were really big, but he knew that he needed to encourage his lover more than ever. "It's okay, honey, it's okay. They're just so naughty like me." Sam joked as the frustration turned to be despair for Jace. He knew that his lover would suffer this for awhile until he could push just tip of the head out.

(thanks, tell me if this is too slow)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace smiled a little weakly at the joking Max was doing with him before groaning again, he leant forward crying out and pushing as hard as he could, he felt his hole burning again and whimpered as he pushed. He screamed out as he continued to try and push the child out of him panting and groaning as he did
Sam could see a bulge getting bigger than before this time. Although it had disappeared again after a long and painful contraction, that showed that Jace had done some progress there. "Relax now, Jace, you're doing great, give me more pushes and we can see the hair of our little ones soon," Sam said, trying to encourage his lover, and joking at the same time. He just wanted the head to pop out immediately, but he knew that they were still a long way for them. The head hadn't been seen yet, and even it did, Jace still had a long way to push the entire head out.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded desperately at Sam, he just wanted to hold his babies and be done with the pain of it. He groaned as another contraction ran through his stomach and took a deep breath leaning forward and screaming out as he pushed pushing his legs farther apart hoping to help a shift he felt that familiar burning as he continued pushing even after the contraction had passed
“Stop pushing, Jace,” Sam shouted as Jace still pushing when the contraction had gone. The head might stay a bit longer but it just went back even deeper as his lover stopped pushing. “I’m sorry, honey, but you can’t jusr force him to com out. We don’t wanna tear your opening.”Sam tried to explain why his lover could’t jst push the head out. He knew that it needed just a bit more to push the tip out, but they could’t force it
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace sobbed a little "Why does it keep going back inside, am I doing something wrong?" He whimpered quietly and grunted as another contraction rolled through him grabbing his legs tightly and screamed as he pushed as hard as he could "It burns so much!" He screamed out feeling his hole stretching around the head again
“It’s okay, Jace, you’re doing really good, keep pushing”Sam coached his lover, granned his leg tightly but not hard. The contraction lasted longer than before, causing lots of pain, but the head had finally stayed this time. Sam could’t see it clearly since it was still so small, but it was there. “Fell that, Jace. The head is on the way now.” He said, amiling at his lover although he knew that the harder pat coming.

(Are you okay with the head being stuck fot a few moments? Hehe I really like very hard,labor )
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yeah, not a problem)

Jace felt it and smiled weakly at Sam before taking a few short breaths before leaning forward again crying out as he pushed as hard as he could, his face now a permanent state of red and his whole body covered in sweat. He felt so exhausted already and wasn't sure how he was going to get through this.
It might be because Jace was tired already and the head was really big when it did’t move at all after few pushes. Sam tried to stay calm as he knew that Jace might be panic soon and the pain was too much. “It’s okay, you’re doing really good. Try to move your hips for a bit, honey. That may help, but don’t hurt yourself.” He said. He couldn’t see the hair yet, only a big bulge between Jace’s legs now
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded and grabbed his knees again rolling his hips a little awkwardly due to the baby sitting in his pelvic bone but cried out as another contraction rolled through him, he bore down again screaming out as he pushed as hard as he could trying to roll his hips a bit at the same time but he couldn't quite do both at the same time
"Yeah, keep doing, Jace, our little one just want a bit more." He said, trying to make everything worse. The head didn't move at all after a long and painful contraction. "Okay, now just relax, and roll your hips a bit more, Jace, I know that's hard but you're so strong." He whispered, placing a soft kiss on his lover's forehead. It was as the doctor expected that the babies were huge, and took lots of time to come out. "Don't force yourself, okay? I'm so sorry for this, but I just want you to know that I love you so much, and I won't go anywhere." He added. It might sound silly to say that here, but giving each other an encouragement was so important for them now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace started to sob again trying to roll his hips awkwardly "Why isn't it moving?" He cried out feeling his hole start to burn as it stretched before the child even got near it. He groaned and screamed out as another contraction rolled through him, he grabbed on his knees and pushed as hard as he could shaking from pain "Get out of me!" He screamed brokenly
"It's okay, Jace, it's okay, he's just so big You can do this." He tried to encourage his lover for more but the head was still stuck in his opening. It was worse than before since the burning sensation hadn't gone, but even got worse with every push. "Relax now, honey, you can do it. Breath in and out slowly." Sam knew that being panic wouldn't help anything, and it might even get worse. He wiped Jace's face with another wet towel, giving some refreshing during this hard time. Sam hugged his lover as another contraction hit but his lover barely did any progress.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,749 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,557 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,221 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,955 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,656 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 92,855 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,444 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,506 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,123 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,441 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8