Doctor and Jock (closed w/EricMoss23)
Ryan slams deeper into the doctor hitting his prostrate as he watches him jack off! "Why, bare is so much better"
"I'm ... fuuuuuck ... a carrier too. There. Right there." Sam arches his back, digging his heels into Ryan's back to urge him on. "Harder!"
I thrust up harder not hearing your a carrier using my thick dick to hit your prostrate over and over again!
Sam strips his dick hard, his balls tight and high. His orgasm is eminent and he just manages to get the cup there as he comes, Ryan fucking him through it. Each time he hits his prostate, more come dribbles out, hot and thick over his fist and into the cup.

"Keep fucking me," Sam moans as he manages to get the lid on the jar. He's oversensitive and his body is shaking but it feels amazing. "C'mon."
I pick up the pace fucking harder as I bend down kissing you "you want it you got it!"
Sam kisses Ryan back, gripping the back of his neck. His cock is barely softened and each glancing blow against his prostate makes it start to thicken again. "Fuuuuuuck."
as I fuck you you squeeze your ass around my shaft and I moan "fuck Im cumming"
Sam groans at the burst of heat deep inside of him, Ryan's hips still moving. He gets a hand around himself again and it only takes a few strokes before he's coming again. He pants heavily as they slowly begin to come down from their frenzied fucking.
I lick the cum off your abs, working my way up to kiss you! I pull out. That was amazing sex best ever!
(Can you switch back to 3rd person please?)

Sam kisses him back, running his fingers through Ryan's hair. "We are definitely doing that again. I have to get this in you as soon as possible. You ready?"
Ryan looks a bit nervous but nods "What do I do?"
Sam gets up, feeling Ryan's come dripping out of him as he tugs his underwear and pants up. "Just lie back down. The inseminator is tiny compared to what you just shoved up my ass."

He walks over to the lab table with the sample, filling the thin tube with his come.
Ryan lies back on the table and spread his legs "Good you know Im not a bottom so"
Sam laughs and comes back over with gloves on and lube. "Yeah, I know. Seriously this won't hurt. Straight guys do this and don't have a problem."

He spreads Ryan's legs and rubs lube over his hole. He keeps going until he feels Ryan's hole soften up and flutter against his fingers before his presses a lube slicked finger in. He gets him slick inside before bringing the tube to his hole and pressing it in, depositing the large load in Ryan's ass.

"You need to stay lying down for a half hour. It's the best way to make sure it stays in you."
Ryan looks stunned "really that long? when will we know if it takes?"
"We won't know for a few weeks. This is just a precaution so you don't lose most of the sample. Trust me, it'll drip out of your ass as soon as you stand up."

Sam sits next to him, making notes in Ryan's chart. "I'm not going to say we used my sperm. Don't tell your sister, ok."
Ryan thought to himself, of course he would not tell his sister she would freak "of course not your going to give my sister a sample of guys to choose from then we will come back to make it happen so to speak"
Sam nods. "That's a good idea. You might not even get pregnant this time. So in the end it might not matter."

Sam sort of hopes the pregnancy took. Even though it wouldn't be his kid, knowing that Ryan was pregnant because of him would be fucking hot.
Ryan had spent the last few weeks home on summer break but came back early for the fall semester, he could not shake the flu or so thats what the thought he had but was feeling a bit better and was on grindr one night and saw the Doctor "Hey Doc, up for any fun tonight?"
Sam couldn't say no because he'd been thinking about Ryan's dick even if he didn't want to admit it. It figured Ryan would be on grindr the night before his appointment again.

"Sure. My place?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,977 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,228 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,714 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,162 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,703 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,980 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,591 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,102 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,281 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,595 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8