New world, new hope.(closed)
"No. I think its so sexy" the boy lean over and plant a kiss on Nillik cheek. "And i think you realy hot" he whisper in his ear and kiss his silver lips. Then he wait for Nillik to respond.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Nillik blinks surprised. He closes his wings around them and kisses him back. "Are you certain you want me?"
"Yes i do!" John smile and wrap his arms around him and kiss him back. Then he start to take off his clothes untill he was fully naked. He rubb Nillik erect cock with his hands and do him a blowjob.
Nillik gasps and moans. "H-have you done this before? I-it's my first time." He blushes and grabs onto the couch.
"Mine too" Said john as he help Nillik remove his clothes and expose his full naked body. "God you are beautiful!" He smile and keep sucking Nillik huge abnormal horse cock, faster and faster, as he heard the big male moan in pleasure.
Nillik pants surprised as his cock is fully erect now. Nillik falls back onto the couch compleatly enwrapped by the feeling of Johns mouth. Precum starts to leak out slowly.
John suck it harder, begging for Nillik to cum in his mouth. He notice he close to clomax so he put Nillik's cock deep into his throat when it erupted.
Nillik crys out in pleasure as he cums for the first time ever"wow. That was amazing."
John moan as he swallow each drop of Nillik seed. He smirks. "Well that was tasty" he smile and lay on the couch next to him. He spread his legs apart. "Now is your turn to fuck me" the boy tease him sensually.
Nillik blinks suprised, but smiles and gets over John. "Ok. Just know I'm new to this." He kisses the smaller male and holds onto his hips as the drow mix gets ready to enter his lover.
"Mmm oh yeah fuck me big guy! Im totaly waited for this from the moment i saw you. Put your big horse cock inside me and feel me up with your seed!" The boy tease him sensually.
Nillik blushes and slowly pushes into the smaller male. "Your so tight, and warm." He watches Johns face worried for his lover.
John gasp and grinned his teeth as Nillik cock slid inside his birth cannal. He grip the sheets tight and spread his legs wider. After his hole strech and adjust, he noded to Nillik to keep going. "Ahhh mmm you so big Nillik! Im so turn on by you!" He moan.
Nillik nods and keeps going till he finaly manages to push it all into his mate. Once in he starts to go at a faster pace. Hopeing his mate is enjoying it "let me know if I'm hurting you at all." He knows he can't stop but hopefully he doesn't hurt john at all.
John moan in pleasure and close his eyes as Nillik thrust his huge cock inside him. His birth cannal squeeze the massive shaft and the boy felt the all lengh of it. As Nillik move his hips closer to go deeper, john wrap his arms around his back and carefull not to touch his wings. He cross his legs around Nillik hips and the pair bounce togather moaning and groaning in lust.
Nillik pants and goes faster uncertain how long he can go on before he cums again.
John moan as he feel his mate close to climax."im ready babe! Fill me up with lots and lots of cummm!!!!" He shout as his own cock was close to erupt.
Nillik nods and shoves into his lover one last time realeasing his huge load of cum into the human. His wings hide their naked bodies from prying eyes. "I'll never leave you john."
John moan loudly and scream as he climax too, his body shuddering hard as Nillik unleash his heavy load into him. He keep cumming inside John's womb for long minutes, filling him with hot seed. John's belly expand more and more, and by the time Nillik finish and pull out, John belly was huge like he was at his ninth month of pregnancy. His bellybutton pop out and he collaps on the sheet, sweating and panting heavily. "I... i love you Nillik" the boy said in bliss.
Nillik smiles and takes the boy to bed "I love you too. Try resting though I've put way too much cum in you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,797 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,607 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,329 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,112 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,091 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,705 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,697 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,169 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,820 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8