The Subject (closed with calder_archer)
"I suppose that's to be expected, women have long complained of the same things," Ryan said as he recorded everything. "Except they don't have prostates, of course. Have you experienced mood swings, morning sickness, and the like?"
Ciaran nodded. "Uh huh. It's all very normal, really." He cradled his belly with his hands, rubbing gently. He felt a painful pang in his belly, and winced slightly, but passed it off as nothing, rubbing his belly to soothe it. But a few minutes later in their discussion, he felt another, sharper pain, and this time he noticeably moaned.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
"Ciaran, are you alright?" Ryan turned sharply to the man on the bed as he saw his stomach tense up a bit. He quickly felt around Ciaran's belly as it relaxed. "That looked like a contraction," he said with a hint of worry in his voice. "Though at this point, its likely to be Braxton Hicks. Practice contractions."
"I'm fine," Ciaran shrugged him off, but he felt another contraction as he sat on the table. A little pool of fluid trickled down the table from between his legs.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Don't lie to me, I felt that too," Ryan smirked with his hands still on the other man's stomach. He started to notice the fluid trickling between his legs. "It seems your babies may be coming early, Mr. York."
Another contraction hit him and he clutched his belly in pain, groaning out
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Just breathe steadily, I'll go grab some supplies for the impending birth," Ryan explained as he exited the room.
Kieron climbed up on the bed properly, spreading his legs apart so everyone on the other side of the mirror could see.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
As Ryan rushed back to the room he was pulled aside by a nurse, who dragged him to the other side so they could view the laboring man through the window. "What are you doing?" he shouted.

"Shh, Dr. Brown, the chief of medicine wants to...well, observe this process as it occurs naturally. For a while. You can reenter later," she explained as another doctor reached out and grabbed his arm.
Kieron panted, feeling his belly roll and shake and contract, forcing his babies into his birth canal
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Incredible," Ryan muttered as he saw the laboring man's belly contort and wiggle with each contraction, seemingly independent of the body it was attached to. "Is it because of his size? Does this happen to all men, I wonder?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,770 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,570 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,277 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,023 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,890 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,857 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,517 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,574 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,147 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,615 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8