The witch and her nephew (closed with mpregdude)
(09-20-2015, 09:28 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "Yeah, nice to meet you.  She creepy my parents are the only one who actually talk to her they told me the orginal owner of this house was a witch and cursed everyone on the street and that was about twenty something years ago.  And that was about the same time as the massive fire that happened on the street."  Jackson said.  "How do you like working for her?"

"I am not working for her." Austin said with a sad smile. He decided to say part of the truth, but with some lies in between, to make Gertrude looks more kind "She is my aunt. My mother died some months ago, and i have nowhere to stay. Gertrude is my only living relative, she is a good person, although she can seem a bit weird at first. Even though she treats me like her servant, i know that she loves me. And, being sincere, doing the chores and cleaning the house it's not too high a price to have somewhere to stay." He kind of hated how his fake story was similar to Cinderella's, and hoped the guy wouldn't notice it.
(09-20-2015, 11:19 PM)mpregdude Wrote: Jackson cracked a smile, "that sound like a bed time story, um what is it..." he said when it hit him, "Cinderella."

"So how long can I fake looking twenty five?"  She thought noticing her hair was starting to change color from black to grey.

"Yeah, i know, this is so cliche. But Cinderella found her true love, after all." Austin said, smiling. "Now, excuse me, but i think the pasta is ready to be served. I'll take it out of the oven." He stood up and went to the kithen, took the pasta out of the oven and placed in a table, because it was too hot. Since Gertrude was taking a lot of time in the bathroom, he decided to check if she was okay. He went there and knocked the door "Gertrude, are you okay? Do you need any remedy?"
(09-23-2015, 02:38 AM)mpregdude Wrote: Gertrude looked in the mirror as she saw her true self old and full of wrinkles.  Slowly and shakily she opened the door, "Mom is going to laugh when I see me."  She closed her eyes and instantly casting the wrong spell and give Jackson an unexpected surprise, "well am I young?"

"Oh my, what happened to you?" Austin said when he saw Gertrude's true form. "Is this your real form? Are you okay?" After she said the spell, nothing happened, and when she asked him if she was young again, he replied "Actually, no, you still look a little bit old. Do you want me to help you?"
(09-24-2015, 01:54 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "What!"  She bolted back in the bathroom, "then what did I cast?  Let's try this again."  Once again she cast a spell this time the right one and that when she was a young again, "Damn Mom and Sis you could have looked like me!  Sadly they were about my again when they died."

Jackson was passed out on the floor as he had collapsed since he was under a spell.

"Holy crap, what happened with him?" Austin yelled as he saw Jackson on the floor. He run towards him and put a small mirror in front of his nose. He looked at the mirror and saw it was blurry. After that, he placed his head on Jackson's chest, to see if his heart was beating okay "He is breathing, and his heart is beating normally" He said, with relief. "Should we try waking him up, or just let him wake up by himself?"
(09-25-2015, 02:03 AM)mpregdude Wrote: Gertrude had a blank look on her face as for the spell she had cast whipped her short term memory and had a shocked look on her face, "who are you and why are you in my house!"  She shouted and gasped when she saw Jackson on the floor, "Jackson, what did you do to my Sweet Jackson!"  Quickly getting in a striking position, "get out or I'll strike."

"Hey, heep calm, I didn't did this to him, you did" Austin said, slowly standing up, holding his belly with a hand, because of the extra wheigh. "Wait, you don't remember me? I am you nephew, for god's sake, i even did pasta for you and Jackson, since you are in a date. But then you suddenly got old again and went to the bathroom to remake your spell. When we came back, Jackson was like this. But i checked him and he is breathing"
(09-26-2015, 06:54 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "How dare you lie, spell, spell, spell, how dare you...what the hell are you doing?"  She shouted as the memories came flushing back, "what's going on and my Darling Jackson what happened to you."  She bolted over to him nearly knocking Austin over.

"HEY, be careful." Austin shouted as his aunt almost hit him with the spell "You could have hurt my babies". As Gertrude approached, Austin decided to explain what had happened "You cast a spell on him and he is like this now. But he is breathing and his heart is beating. He'll be okay."
(09-30-2015, 02:11 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "What spell what cast on him and why would it have hit him?"  She thought then she asked.  "What are you going to do I can see your handy work Boy."

"I don't knnow, you were trying to make yourself young again, and cast a spell. But nothing happened, so you probably cast the wrong spell, and, for some reason, hit him" Austin said (can you explain what handy work Gertrude was talking about? I didn't understand this very well.) "I don't know what can i do for him. I mean, maybe we could just check again if he is breathing or if his heart is beating. Do you want me to do that again?" 
(10-02-2015, 02:08 AM)mpregdude Wrote: (Yeah she cast a pregnancy spell by mistake)

"What spell did I cast," she wondered.  "Get him to the couch and I can fix it."

"I kind of can't bend down, because, well, you know. But i can use a spell" Austin said, and took his wand. He concentrated and cast the spell, making Jackson levitate. Austin walked until the couch and released the spell, so that Jackson was softly placed there
(10-04-2015, 06:04 AM)mpregdude Wrote: Gertrude started meditating quickly levitating in to the living room search for the spell that was scanning the body and suddenly hearing the words echo in her head.  "Oh shit!"

"What, what happened to him?" Austin asked Gertrude, worried about Jackson "Is he okay?" He stood up and placed a hand again on Jackson's forehead, to check if he had a fever.

(sorry about the late. Was without internet)
(10-10-2015, 05:28 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "I can't believe it who id is possible."  Gertrude said.

"What happened with him? Please, tell me" Austin asked. "Is he going to be okay?"
(10-10-2015, 09:04 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "Oh yes I'm starving what for lunch."  She said heading back in to the dinning room.

"What? That answer makes no sense" Austin said, walking behind Gertrude. "Tell me what happened to him. I know something is wrong, you have to tell me."
(10-11-2015, 01:01 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "He's fine your spell is harmless."  She said.

"But this was your spell." Austin said "And if he is okay, why is he still asleep? And why did you shoted when you saw what had happened?" He sighed "Oh, nevermind, if you don't want to tell me, that's okay, but don't even try to blame me when he wake up"
(10-11-2015, 01:39 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Well what are we going to eat when Jackson wake up?"  She said.

"Well, i made pasta, and it's delicious." Austin said, smiling "You two can eat it when he wake up, and i will eat later. Or do you prefer me to eat now, so i can go somewhere and leave you alone?" He asked.
(10-11-2015, 02:40 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "You should eat now and then leave."  Gertrude said.

"Sure. Where can i stay? Or should i leave the house?" Austin asked, walking to the kitchen and placed pasta on a plate for himself. He didn't eat much, even by the standards of a not pregnant boy. He sat on the chair and started to eat. "And will you let me live here with you, or should i just go away and try to find another place?" He asked.
(10-11-2015, 03:23 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "For a awhile then you have to leave."  She said.  "For right now the guest room."

"Thank you" Austin said, as he finished eating. "Look, i think i'll go to the market place, and then i'll go to the cemetery, i want to let flowers on mom's grave. I'll be back soon" He gave her a sad smile and made a gesture with his hand. As he did it, his broom came flying to him, and he walked until the door, got up on it, and flew away, after he was sure no one was watching him.
Austin flew to the Witch's marketplace, where he could buy anything he want. He bought a bottle of calm potion, gecko tails, butterfly wings and a bit of mandrake. After all of that, he bought some flowes and flew again to the cemitery. He went to his mother's grave and sat there, let himself be subdued by his feelings.
After crying on his mother's grave until calm himself down, he decided to come back to Gertrude's house. It was already going late, and he didn't want Gertrude to worry or be mad at him.
Austin arrived home at the moment Jackson was leaving. "Hi" He said, waving to the guy, after hiding his broom with a spell "How are you feeling? Have you ate the pasta? Was it good?"
(10-13-2015, 07:41 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Hi," Jackson said, "your Mom explained everything you are a very violent person.  Why did you hit me with a broom?"

"What? I didn't hit you with a broom. I don't even have a broom. And i am not a violent person, i couldn't do harm to a fly, why would i hurt you?" Austin was in shock, he didn't expected Gertrude to be so mean
(10-13-2015, 08:03 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Um, yeah okay."  Jackson said.  "I have to go I she told me that you like to suck on feet."  He ran off to his house.

Austin nocked Gertrude's door quickly. "Gertrude. I know what you have done. You better fix this up, or i'll tell him the truth about you and me".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,535 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,893 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,399 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,361 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,351 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,358 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,116 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,285 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8