Japanese Fox (Closed with Tristeza)
"It came from the statue." Sean answered.
"Did you know that was going to happen?" Gabe asked, glaring at Sean. If this was a prank he set up, it sure wasn't funny.
"I didn't know that was going to happen, I swear." Sean replied.
Gabe sighed, calming down, a smile eventually creeping to his face. "I guess the monks have a wicked sense of humour then."
"Gabriel? Do you feel bloated?" Sean asked.
"Bloated?" As he relaxed and took notice of his body, Gabriel noticed his midsection tensing up, as if he-d just eaten a large meal. He could even see his usually flat belly starting to jut out. "Yeah... it feels like it's... like my belly's growing?"
"OMG! Our bellies are growing." Sean cried as he put his hands on his growing belly.
"They... They are!" Gabriel stared, wide eyed, watching his stomach quickly become rounder and rounder. Although it wasn't really hurting per se, something inside was gaining more and more weight, forcing his organs around and making him bend his spine slightly under the rapidly increasing volume inside him. Soon he wouldn't even be able to put his arms around if it kept growing like that.
Sean looked at his chest. "We're growing breasts too."
"What??" It was true, his nipples were beginning to protrude to the point he could see the straining against his shirt. Not only that, but his well toned pecs were starting to push out as well, rounding into two sensitive, plentiful breasts. For a moment, Gabriel wondered if they were turning into women, but the material downstairs seemed to remain intact. "Oh my god... Are we... did that statue make us pregnant or something???"
Sean felt something in his belly. "I think it did." Sean replied.
Gabriel watched his friend stroke his belly, surprised at what had gone on inside, and caught himself thinking how cute it looked, making him blush intensely. Shit, was it the hormones? Something poking from the inside grabbed his attention, a small bump appearing on the surface than disappearing. "Sean, Sean! I got a kick!?" Gabriel exclaimed in wonder, pulling his shirt up to expose the large orb.
"Me too." Sean cooed as he felt more kicks.
Gabriel reached towards Sean's belly, one hand on his, the other on his friend's. "Wow... this is... oddly amazing?"
"This is amazing." Sean moaned as he rubbed his belly.
"Yeah..." Gabriel muttered, rubbing both their bellies. "You... well, it's making you look really sexy too." His eyes widened as he realized what had just slipped from his mouth, making him absolutely embarrassed. "Sh-shit! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that..."
"Don't worry, Gabriel." Sean said. "I think you look sexy too."
"R-Really?" Gabriel blushed, less awkward and more legitimately at ease. Even if this was an absolutely unexpected, unpredictable, wierd as all hell situation, it was pushing Gabriel to admit certain things to himself he probably wouldn't have otherwise. "I guess we'll both be having babies... kinda like a couple."
"I know." Sean leaned in and kissed Gabriel.
The surprise in Gabriel's face melted quickly into the kiss, his hand rubbing Sean's belly affectionately as he closed his eyes, letting himself go. "S-Sean..." he moaned into his friend's mouth. He couldn't believe this was happening, his darkest, most surreal fantasy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,792 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,603 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,315 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,091 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,120 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,712 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,661 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,675 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,164 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,769 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8