Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )
Eugene: "sir, it's positive...i.....i am pregnant sir....i....i am....i am carrying a baby inside me sir...i am fucking pregnant...."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doc : "Ohh Glad with you Eugene. What is your plan? Sam is the father, right?"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Eugene: "yeah sir....he is indeed..but sir, can u understand??i am pregnant! i am not even yet married! and i am pregnant sir...i don't know how to tell this to dad...i must be an example to my brothers and see now, i am pregnant....i feel like killing myself sir..."
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
Doc : Hey calm down Eugene I understand you I just ask that you still want this baby, right?. If you want to keep them you'll have time about 3-4 months before other people will be observed your belly. Do you want to tell Sam about this?
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene: "yes sir...i won't kill that innocent child which is growing inside me for the past 5 weeks...but, i won't let anyone know about it right now....niye even Sam...doc, sir, only you and me...please don't make this news go viral..."
Doc : Yeah I won't tell everyone about your pregnancy i'll tell them that you just sick from food poisoning. If you have something to consult you can speak with me all the time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene: "no sir, it's fine...nothing to be discussed right now...just one question, you think i am strong enough to become a father? Strong enough to hold a baby inside me food full 9 months?"
"Yes you can. you're 24 years now it's normal age to be pregnant but the important thing is your encouragement. if your heart strong enough you'll be a good pregnant man. I think you should tell Sam to know about this when you ready to tell him"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene: "okay sir...thank you for the advice...i will not tell Sam right now though..."
Doc : "it's up to you Eu just when you have a problem you can call me all the time"
Sam : "Knock Knock Can I come in?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene: "yes sir..."
doc opens the door and leaves the room to check on grandpaa
"Hay Eugene i bring something for you. How about your symptoms, what the doctor told with you?. You can tell me i'm worried about Eugene" I gently hugged you and whispered. "I love you"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene: "it's nothing baby...the doc said my body is adjusting to the air pollution that is happening these days because of that new factory setup in the neighborhood...this sickness will continue for a few weeks Sam...don't story...i am perfectly fine....
Sam, just tell me one thing, promise me you will never leave me baby? Sam, will you may me?"
"I won't go anywhere and will be with you all the time Eu but I must come back to my home you can call me all the time" I hugged closely and kissed your forehead
PM me If you want to RP. 
Eugene too hugged Sam, a tear drop silently leaving his eyes after Sam left...

meanwhile in grandpaa's room, doctor comes...
grandpaa: "hey man, how are you? thanks for coming to my room!"
Dot : "Not good grandpa i just have something bad to know but it's ok. how about you?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
(you really using your name??)

Grandpaa: "why doc?? what has happened to you?"
(who? doc?)
"No grandpa don't mention it. now lets check up your body"
(Doc didn't know about grandpa pregnancy now,right?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(you only wrote "Dot"...that's why i asked)

Grandpaa: "Yeah..i wan't to discuss something very confidential...but you look troubled! what is it doc? tell me??

(no...doc doesn't know)
(you mean my real name in real life? Sam is not me real name if you want to know PM me hehe)

Doc : No grandpa it's not important thing by the way do you want me to check you up?
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,791 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,598 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,315 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,082 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,102 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,638 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,655 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,654 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,162 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,750 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8