Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )
Grandpaa: "Okay, here's a confession, doc...i've been sleeping with this gym trainer Alvin for the past few months...and we never used protection as i thought since i am so old, i am not fertile any more...however the Gods didn't keep it that way...and now i am pregnant with Alvin's baby...i am currently in the 5th week doc...just don't let this thing viral...but i need you to have a daily check up on me as i m already 67...
doc, before that i want to ask you, if i will really be capable of carrying that child or not..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Umm I'm not sure grandpa you're so old for pregnant but if you can pregnant maybe you can carry the babies but you must check up for many times than normal"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Grandpaa: "doc, when was the last time you got pregnant? how did it feel?? i am asking because the last time i was pregnant, it was 36 years ago when i carried Eugene's youngest uncle....and after 36 years now..."
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
"Oh the last time I got pregnant about last year i carried triple it's so hard, so pain. I can't do anything i do before i got pregnant but it's so happy to felt new life growing in your belly i really love it but labor was so hard and pain "
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Grandpaa: "and whose baby were they sir? How many times have you been pregnant sir?"
"i'm pregnant only one times but you know? grandpa now i'm got pregnant too i and my husband know it about last week that i'm carrying his babies now" i speak while rubbing my belly
PM me If you want to RP. 
Grandpaa: "Ohh doc! you are pregnant?? that means you won't be able to take care of them inside me?"
telling so, grandpaa took his shirt off revealing his hairy, tight, 67 year old muscular body
"I can take care your belly and your babies grandpa but maybe i'll give birth before you haha" Doc touching grandpa belly and check it up.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Grandpaa: "euuuuu...your hands are turning me on...lol...these old senses are getting naughty..."
"haha i love you like it you should take care yourself and try to not having sex during pregnancy. you understand?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Grandpaa: "why so! i always had sex while i was pregnant! that was in fact the best time to have sex! knowing that i am pregnant, i could enjoy sex without protection! and now you tell me not to have sex during my pregnancy! Nooooooo doc! right now by your touch, i am already soooo turned on, you know?"
"I know grandpa but this pregnancy is uncommon I so wonderful that you still can got pregnant in this age that make me told that you should take care yourself but it up to you grandpa"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Grandpaa: "i know my body young doc..a little sex will good for my health babe! wanna try with me now?"
saying this, he winked at the doc
"As you wish grandpa" I take off your pants and touching your cock now. my hands move to play with your nipple and i kissed your neck
PM me If you want to RP. 
Grandpaa: "ahhh..you are such a honey child, doc!"
saying this grandpaa threw away his tunic revealing his hairy 67 year old structure....his chest was nothing but two square boxes with black dense dots in the middle...his tummy was still flat...the belly button was peeping from inside...
as the continued to drop his pants below, the stick was visible by then...it was hard and erect and was cut...it was waiting for a hole where it will courteously enter, perform and then exit...
"I love your body grandpa" I licking your nipples and take my pants off showed big hard cock and my belly a little swell with babies make me looked sexy ""Hey if you want to fuck me do it."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Grandpaa: "of course i want to fuck you honey...you are sexier than anyone i saw! no wonder your husband fucked you producing those inside you" saying this he spanked on the doctor's 3 months pregnant belly..
then he continued "no one knows you are pregnant i guess! now that you have taken your shirt off, i realize you are....but normally you don;t look pregnant at all!"
and then he turned the doctor backside forth and thrust in his stick inside him...
"ahhh ahhh...youa re so tight, baby..."
"Ahhhhh ahhhhhh your so hot grandpa although my husband's cock bigger than you but it's not necessary you make me so exited" I felt his cock went inside me deeper and i'm stroking my hard cock now
PM me If you want to RP. 
"doctor, doctor, ahhhh ahhh.....you......ahhh.....arreee sooo damnnnn fuckkinggg...mmhhhh sexxyyyyy"
grandpaa continued as they both were violently shaking
"Ahhhh ahhhhh......you're ahhh n....not likeee 67 years old mann Ahhhh. I want your cum please cum inside me"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,793 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,603 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,317 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,093 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,129 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,727 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,661 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,678 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,164 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,770 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8