Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
After a couple minutes of Thomas licking Caleb feels a familiar feeling “I’m about to cum!”
Thomas puts his hand to Caleb'ss dick and catches the cum. He then smears it on Caleb's belly and smiles and begins licking it off
Caleb moans out “Oh man that tongue of yours is magical.”
Thomas finishes "I try my best" he then stands up and stretches before re-inflating his belly to the correct size and getting back into bed.
Caleb sees him falls asleep and falls asleep as well.
in the morning Thomas wakes with Caleb wrapped around him. He smiles and holds onto Caleb's hands. He patiently waits for Caleb to wake up.
Caleb opens his eyes and yawns and looks into Thomas’s eyes “Hey how you doing this morning?”
Thomas smiles "I'm doing great." He kisses Caleb "I was wondering if you would let me borrow a pair of your clothes? If I'm shrinking my belly then mine won't fit".
Caleb answers “Yup I’ll go get you some from my pack.” He goes through the pack and hands him some clothes “Here put these on.”
(Mind if I enter the story?)
(10-11-2018, 02:37 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: (Mind if I enter the story?)

Sure have you read all the pages?
Thomas shrinks his belly and pulls on Caleb's clothes. He then smiles and kisses Caleb "Thanks a lot" he walks out of the room and onto the balcony, needing fresh air
(I’m assuming Gadiva quit or something because he hasn’t posted anything here for awhile so Devotedhelper you can submit your character though you have to have read all the pages to know what’s happened also the first posted I did has some important information that you have to put down for your character.)

Caleb follows Thomas out to the balcony and asks “So what are you thinking of right now?” “I can tell from your facial expression you’re thinking of something.”
Thomas sighs "There's a lot going on right now." he looks at Caleb "I love you so much, you don't understand." he sighs again "But this quest, I... I don't know, it gets increasingly harder. I just want it over so I can have these fucking kids" he starts crying on Caleb
Caleb nods and let’s him cry on the shoulder “Hey you’ll be okay we’ll all be okay, but you knew this quest was gonna be long when you signed up.” “I mean we’re going to fight a sorceress who’s almost 150 years old it’s not going to be an easy tasks.” “Especially since her lieutenant’s needs to be taken down to cripple her power.”
Thomas nods and lifts his head up. He snifs and wipes his eyes and says "Yeah I know, what do we do next then?"
(10-11-2018, 08:05 PM)Shadow091 Wrote:

Every one
(10-11-2018, 10:16 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:05 PM)Shadow091 Wrote:

Every one

Good just check out the first post for info you have to use for when you submit your character and then you can join us completely.
Caleb answers Thomas “We’ll be killing Scilianna she’s Balagrae’s animal tamer.” “She helps make bears, wolfs, she even trained Balagrae’s personal dragon, and she trains many other animals and creatures to be loyal to Balagrae and serve as a powerful piece of her army because this.” “Many have tried to kill her, but all fail because she lives in the woods and uses both the land and sometimes poison to take her enemies out.” “She’ll be difficult, but she is our next target and she must die.”
Thomas thinks a little "the woods? A perfect place for a thief!" He laughs "But I can't do it without you" he kisses Caleb and then says "Im hungry, I'm gonna go check out the kitchens"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,459 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 4,556 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 28,994 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 72,017 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,553 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,107 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 7,770 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 7,674 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 15,058 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 51,565 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers