Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64)
They made it to the reception before everyone else, so that they could take some pictures before the reception.
Chloe helped Sam out of the car, and into the venue.

The photographer wanted some pictures of the two of them admiring Sam's baby filled belly. One picture was of Sam and Chloe standing together with one hand on Sam's belly, creating the shape of a heart.
It wasn't long before the rest of the guests arrived as they filled up the ample space inside the room. They all congratulated Sam and Chloe before the music started playing.

"Chloe, may I have this dance?" Sam asked as he extended his hand to her.
"Of course you can," Chloe says as she takes her husband's hand. As she was led onto the dance floor, she had an undeniable feeling of try happiness.

The two of then were the only people on the dance floor. All eyes were on them.
As they danced, Sam had to be very careful of where he placed his feet considering his large belly prevented him from seeing his feet. Luckily, the dance ended without incident. After the dance, Sam took the opportunity to get off his feet as he sat next to a large table which had the multi-layered wedding cake resting on it.
Chloe came over to the table that Sam was sitting at. She leans down and kissed him softly. "How are you feeling baby?" She asked as she sat down beside him.
"I feel like the babies and I really want some of that cake." Sam said as he pointed towards the large wedding cake.
Hope laughed and rubbed the side oceans baby filled belly. "We will cut the cake soon sweetie."
"Okay." Sam said to Chloe. As he waited for the cake to be cut, Sam stayed where he sat, one of the guest would occasionally come by and talk to him. Sam welcomed the conversation, if only because it would take his mind off his hunger.
The time came to cut the wedding cake. Chloe helped Sam stand up, and walk to the side of the table that the cake was on. She supported his back by wrapping her arm around his waist as they stood together to cut the cake. They fed each other a bite of the decadent chocolate cake.
"Mmm!" Sam savored the flavor of the rich, moist, and decadent chocolate. He loved it so much in fact, that Chloe had to speed up the pace in which she fed it to him.
Before they knew it, it was time to go to their hotel room for the night. Once they got checked in, they went to the honeymoon suite. Chloe helped Sam out of his tux before she took off her wedding dress. It was time for them to relax, and just be together.
"Ahh, our first time in bed together as husband and wife." Sam said as he embraced Chloe and kissed her passionately, he was wearing only his undershirt and a pair of boxers as they laid down together on the bed.

"So, do you remember where we're gonna go for our honeymoon?" Sam said in between kisses.
"You don't remember?" Chloe asked as she laid her head on Sam's shoulder. It was so relaxing to finally be in a quiet room, without anyone constantly wanting their attention.

Chloe saw a small foot press out of the side of Sam's belly. She softly rubbed the spot where their baby's foot was. As she rubbed, the baby kept playing with her hand.
"I remember. I'm just wondering if you do." Sam said as he put his hand on top of Chloe's and guided it to where he felt the most kicking.
"Does it hurt when they start kicking like that?" Chloe asked as she looked up at her husband. She lives for moments like this.
"Not really. But it feels really weird having something moving around inside you." Sam said as the activity inside his womb started to pick up.

"Feels like the quads are gonna start fighting each other." He said as he felt movement all over his belly.
"Would you like me to calm them down?" Chloe asks as she gets off the bed and goes and gets the cocoa butter from their luggage.
"Yes, please. They are really going at it." Sam said as their babies kicked around like crazy inside him.
"Sure baby. Lift your shirt up for me." Chloe warmed up the cocoa butter in her hands to warm it up a little before massaging it on Sam's belly. The quads knew their mothers touch, so they immediately started to calm down.
"Ahh, that feels better." Sam said as Chloe rubbed the cocoa butter onto the tight skin of his belly.

"So like I was saying, I want to know if you remember where we're going for our honeymoon." Sam steered the conversation back to where it was before the kicking started.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,884 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,038 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,554 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,752 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,670 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,656 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,890 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,616 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,237 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,525 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8