Closed Experimental Results (Closed with Citus)
Delevar felt his dick start to pulse “Oh man I think I’m getting close.” “Keep going maybe a little harder.”
Aesoneus grabbed Delevars cock harder and rubbed as hard as he could.
Delevar finally releases after a bit and collects it with his magic he then puts it in a container. He turns to Aesoneus “We should probably bathe to clean off a little more.” “Then once I’ve regained all my energy I can cast the spell.”
The two both took a bath and after that met again in Delevars working room. "So how does this work now?", Aesoneus asked. "And do you have any idea what will happen next?"
Delevar answers “I know how it will work.” “Basically what happens is you’ll have some swelling in your midsection for about three months and if I read it right which I most likely did is that once the three months is over we’ll have eternal youth.” “Now the instructions say all I have to do I put the sperm on our bellies in a specific way like a rune.” “Then I got to say some specific words and then the spell should work.”
"Alright just before we get started. Please put the Sperm on my horsebelly OK? Then I will start" Aesoneus laid down in the same position as for the jerking of session with Delevar.
Delevar nods “Where else would I put it.” He moves over to the sperm container, opens it up, and places it on Aesoneus’s belly like the book described. “Now for myself.” He gets the other container and with his other hands places the sperm on his own belly. “Alright now stand back and let me say the words.” He reads the words from the spellbook and a glow came from it, it’s glow eventually left the book and went to both of their bellies and when the light fades their belly’s grow in size.
"That's feeling weird but nice at the same time..." Aesoneus said as he was holding his belly and rubbed it while looking kinda pleasured.
Delevar looked at his belly “Hey does it look like my belly is bigger then yours or is it just in my head?”
"Uhmm yes it seems like that..... Weird. Really, really weird" He said while still rubbing his belly that is still growing. Suddenly he looked sick. "Oh my... You mentioned that we will feel sick don't you? “
Delevar answers “Yup there was supposed to be some nausea and vomiting.” Delevar then starts to feel sick as his belly continues to grow that looked even bigger then Aesoneus’s. He reaches over to a nearby empty pot and barfs into it “You want this?”
"Yes, please..... Uhmm you know what is strange?" Aesoneus asked. "Big, bellies, vomiting and the fact I feel like there is life growing in me. Could we might be.... Pregnant? “ Aesoneus asked this like he doesn't know if he should be pleased or disgust with that.
Delevar denies it “What no that can’t be possible we’re men, men can’t get pregnant.” “In fact I’ll brew a potion that women use to find out if they’re pregnant or not to prove you wrong.” He writes down some stuff on a piece of paper “Here can you go to the market and go get these specific ingredients for the potion, you’ll of course have to put your armor back on if it can fit over your belly.”
The Armor fitted over his belly and so he made his way to the market. After a few hours he came back to Delevar to get him the ingredients. "I hope you are right."
Delevar nodded and he started brewing the potion. “Alright I’m done now.” “Pluck a hair from your head and I’ll do the same.” “If it’s put into the bottle and the liquid turns purple then we’re both pregnant.”
He took a hair from his head and throwing it into the potion and so does Delevar. And it turned....
The potion glows a purple light after a few seconds.

Delevar almost faints seeing that color “We’re both pregnant!”
"I told you we are!" Aesoneus said kinda shocked. "But what do we do now? I mean I have never really thought about that before."
Delevar nods “Neither have I, but maybe I’ve read the spell a little wrong.” “This is probably what it meant by a young new life is guaranteed damn I hate how the ancients used cryptic phrases.” “I don’t know about you, but I’m thinking about keeping mine.”
"Yeah I will keep mine too" and maybe this will be a great time for us who knows.", said Aesoneus and added:" By the way you look.... Sexy and adorable with your belly" He blushed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,783 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,579 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,295 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,042 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,954 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,200 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,566 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,607 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,153 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,677 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8