Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19)
(02-23-2019, 12:21 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I turn to look at him "Why am I so cool with you? Aside from the fact you're amazing looking and great at sex, you're letting me live my wish of being pregnant. Plus it's soon but I think I love you. And you must feel the same or you'd let me feel all the pain I should've instead of being drugged up on your hormones" my stomach growls a little "Food, I need food" and I walk to the fridge where I begin binging

I smile softly at him, watching him eat from the fridge. I chuckle a little at him. "I have been waiting 1000's of years for you, my Visina. I fell in love with the thought of you, and what your species looked like. I finally found you, and I'm starting to fall in love with the real you now. I'm not letting you go unless you don't want me that is, he he." I sheepishly look at him, rubbing the back of my neck, looking nervous.
Hello! These are/were my social media accounts to RP with me:

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.) (Edit as of May 25, 2024: I don't roleplay on Tumblr anymore.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I roleplay on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
I turn around to look at him, crumbs on my face and belly "I heard your little monologue, you fucking cutie. I close the fridge and walk back over. "How about you take those boxers off and carry me to bed?"
(02-23-2019, 12:31 AM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I turn around to look at him, crumbs on my face and belly "I heard your little monologue, you fucking cutie. I close the fridge and walk back over. "How about you take those boxers off and carry me to bed?"

I grin at him as he gets closer. Once he's in front of me, I wipe off the crumbs on his face and belly. "Your wish is my command, my love." I take off my boxers, then I carry him off to bed. I lay him in the middle of the bed, going over him to lay on his left side, wrapping my arm around him, kissing the mark I gave him earlier, rubbing his tummy while I do it.

"What do you humans say? Um, "good night", Devan. May your dreams be of happiness and good fortune, right? Is this what you say during "post-coital" sex? I haven't researched your planet enough to understand the..."lingo". Maybe tomorrow, if you want, I can show you my ship. It's currently invisible, but I can feel it."

Tumblr: blueeblues (You'll get a fairly quick response. It's not my preferred account, though.) (Edit as of May 25, 2024: I don't roleplay on Tumblr anymore.)

Deviantart: blueeblues (same dragon picture as my profile pic on here) (Edit as of March 16, 2023: You will not get a quick response, since I am rarely on there now.)

Kik: MonitorXX (You'll get a quick response)(Edit as of March 14, 2023: I do not have Kik anymore.)

Discord: MonitorX#9527 (You'll get a VERY quick response, I roleplay on Discord now.)

Just letting you know in advance, I am currently not RPing on MpregCentral, since my responses will not be as quick, and I am rarely on here, anyways. So, if you private message me on MC, there is a 90% chance I won't respond back to you. It's easier for me to use Discord, which is why I HIGHLY recommend it. Big Grin
Devan smiled, not quite realising yet how happy he was with the senario he was in. He rolled over to look at his new boyfriend and smiled "You really need to learn how to speak like a real human babe... maybe you should major in English? Anyway, I would love to see your ship. But for now, I need to sleep" I kiss his nose and then fall asleep on his chest
(02-23-2019, 02:00 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: Devan smiled, not quite realising yet how happy he was with the senario he was in. He rolled over to look at his new boyfriend and smiled "You really need to learn how to speak like a real human babe... maybe you should major in English? Anyway, I would love to see your ship. But for now, I need to sleep" I kiss his nose and then fall asleep on his chest

As Devan laid on my chest to sleep, I was contemplating if I should tell the rest of my species to come to Earth, but I'm...afraid of what they might do Devan's species. The human race are a lot more fragile than my species, and we're predators, my kind instinctively invade other planets to take over their world being the dominant species. My kind will most likely see Devan's race as lesser, and since our species are so compatible, will use the male species as breeders. I know that some of my..."friends", if you could call them that, have immediately found their mates, and didn't have to wait thousands of years, like I have to find my mate. By then, I didn't care what my mate looked like or what species they were. I just wanted to find happiness in my life. I tighten my hold on Devan a little, making him moan in discomfort, then I let him go, realizing I was hurting him. I'm obligated to let them know of Earth since I'm what Devan's species would call a scientist; as I was on my way to Earth, I studied as much as I could of Earth's culture, and language to try and blend in...then, he felt Devan. I finally found him, and I'm never letting him go! They might take him away from me, not caring that he's my mate at all. I tremble a little in anger. Devan has a right to know about everything. I'll tell him everything when we're on the ship. I looked down at Devan, and rubbed his back, then laid my head back on this "pillow", I think that's what it's called, and I fell asleep.

That night I dreamt... well it seemed much more than a dream, a premonition? Or was I awake? Anyway... I dreamt that I woke up in a weird place with only a spotlight on me. I was naked but a sheet covered me fron the hips down. My round belly was completely exposed. Then, out of the darkness, they came. The big creatures. The examined me, pried and poked and stroked my belly which made the babies inside of me respond. It hurt, like hell. Then, one of them did something... put something up my ass. I moaned in pain as I watched my belly grow bigger and bigger. I cried out for my boyfriend, but no one responded. Just as I was about to explode, I woke up covered in sweat and panting. I put a hand to my belly and realised it had grown. It was only a little, but it was noticeable. "C? C! Wake up please" I shook him to wake him up
(02-23-2019, 05:28 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: That night I dreamt... well it seemed much more than a dream, a premonition? Or was I awake? Anyway... I dreamt that I woke up in a weird place with only a spotlight on me. I was naked but a sheet covered me fron the hips down. My round belly was completely exposed. Then, out of the darkness, they came. The big creatures. The examined me, pried and poked and stroked my belly which made the babies inside of me respond. It hurt, like hell. Then, one of them did something... put something up my ass. I moaned in pain as I watched my belly grow bigger and bigger. I cried out for my boyfriend, but no one responded. Just as I was about to explode, I woke up covered in sweat and panting. I put a hand to my belly and realised it had grown. It was only a little, but it was noticeable. "C? C! Wake up please" I shook him to wake him up

My eyes opened, immediately turning black, and I growled. I jumped over the bed, roaring at whatever is causing my mate distress with my claws out. Devan rushed over to me in a panic, touching and rubbing my back, calming me down. I was still on alert with my guard up, but there was nothing or no one in Devan's room. I changed back into my back human form, turning around to embrace Devan, pecking his head. "What is wrong, my Visina? What is causing you this distress?" I ask, worried.

I make calming noises and walk him back to the bed. I sit down and place my head on his shoulder. "I had a dream, a bad one... but it felt so real, like it wasn't a dream at all. What happened was..." I recount the entire dream, shuddering from fear but not missing anything out. "And then this happened..." I place his hand on my belly "It's grown, only a little but it has..." I kiss him and rub my belly.
(02-23-2019, 05:49 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I make calming noises and walk him back to the bed. I sit down and place my head on his shoulder. "I had a dream, a bad one... but it felt so real, like it wasn't a dream at all. What happened was..." I recount the entire dream, shuddering from fear but not missing anything out. "And then this happened..." I place his hand on my belly "It's grown, only a little but it has..." I kiss him and rub my belly.

I place my hand on his stomach, then I look at him with a stoic look on my face. " I have so much to tell you, my love. My kind are predators, we invade other planets and rule over the species inhabiting them. I am, what your species would call, a scientist. I research planets to see if we can invade the planet, and see if the species living their are compatible with us. Waiting for you for a thousand years, made me more...introspective? I think that's the right word about my species. My kind is arrogant; they would see your species as fragile and lesser than them. They take, and take, and take. They don't stop and think about what they're doing to other planets. I wish at this moment that I'm not a scientist since as part of my job, I'm in the "government", as you humans would call it within my species. I'm obligated; well, I have no choice to tell them about Earth to see if my species can invade. I can lie to them, but I'll be deemed a traitor, and I'll be sentenced to death. There is no trial, no nothing, just death. For you, Devan, I'll do everything in my power to protect you and our spawn." I get him into an embrace, then I passionately kiss him, leaving him dazed. I giggle at his look. I look down at his stomach, then back at him, smiling. "Don't worry, my love. You will have small growth spurts, and on occasion big growth spurts until you give birth. I have no idea how big you'll get, but considering the fact that you have millions of our spawn in you, then I can safely say, you'll be about as big as a woman with triplets towards the end, maybe even bigger. So, this is normal, now if you're in any pain whatsoever, please let me know. I encourage you, Devan, to ask me more about my species; what we eat, for instance."

I looked. In truth, I was scared and shocked and a little sad that my mate would die if he was caught lying. I smiled finally and kissed my mate. I looked into his eyes "What does your species eat? And will they invade? Am I the beginning of the end" my smiled faded a little at that thought
(02-23-2019, 06:27 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I looked. In truth, I was scared and shocked and a little sad that my mate would die if he was caught lying. I smiled finally and kissed my mate. I looked into his eyes "What does your species eat? And will they invade? Am I the beginning of the end" my smiled faded a little at that thought

I put my hand on his right cheek, holding it. "Well, the thing is my love, I have a time limit to tell my...government about your planet. I have no choice; If I don't say anything within 6 months, your time, then they'll come anyways; they might think something happened to me while studying your planet, thinking your species killed me or something like that. They might take that as retaliation on my kind. Right now, my love, you are essentially the beginning of the end, until I figure something out to stop my kind from breeding you all and taking over. As for what I eat, I am a carnivore; raw or cooked, I prefer raw, though. Oh, that reminds me, sometimes you'll have intense cravings for raw meat as you get bigger. " Devan had a disgusted look on his face, I kissed his lips with a chuckle to get rid of it. "You don't have to eat raw meat if you don't want to, our spawn would just like the raw meat at the moment."

My stomach growled loudly as he mentioned raw meat "I'm hungry... and i want raw meat. I do, I really want it. And I'm horny... really, really horny. God my cock is harder than it's ever been before. Is that normal?" I look a little embarrassed 
(02-23-2019, 06:51 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: My stomach growled loudly as he mentioned raw meat "I'm hungry... and i want raw meat. I do, I really want it. And I'm horny... really, really horny. God my cock is harder than it's ever been before. Is that normal?" I look a little embarrassed 

I look into Devan's eyes intensely. "No, that's just you, Devan. Maybe it's the hormones, but they should be gone by now." I lay him back on the bed and get on top of him. "You have a choice, Devan; do you want me to fully change into my alien form or stick with my human form? Because right now, your arousal is penetrating my nose." My eyes are flickering back and forth between black and blue, muscles tense as I try and control myself from taking him.

I smile "Do whatever makes you feel good. I want you to be happy" I reach down and rub my cock while smiling into the eyes of my boyfriend "And when YOU decide, take me and make me feel fantastic"
(02-23-2019, 07:08 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile "Do whatever makes you feel good. I want you to be happy" I reach down and rub my cock while smiling into the eyes of my boyfriend "And when YOU decide, take me and make me feel fantastic"

[My Character's form - replace whatever those things are with claw hands]: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f8/d8/ef/f8d8e...ts.jpg?b=t

I growl seductively, my eyes still black. Grinning at him, I change into my other form. My "penis" standing at attention for him to see. The weight of my body combined with Devan's causes the bed underneath us to creak a bit. I crawled to where his hole is, and with my long tongue, I went inside him, licking and sucking inside and out, preparing him for what is about to come.

I smile and then moan "fuck you give good sex when you're in your proper form" I wriggle a little from the pleasure and then notice that by belly is also moving slightly "babe, the babies are moving... I think they like it!" I moan again "babe feel it... mmmm it's so good"
(02-23-2019, 07:42 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I smile and then moan "fuck you give good sex when you're in your proper form" I wriggle a little from the pleasure and then notice that by belly is also moving slightly "babe, the babies are moving... I think they like it!" I moan again "babe feel it... mmmm it's so good"

I take my tongue out, and I say to him, voice being deeper than my human's form, "I see that our spawn can't wait till they get their sire's seed." I start clicking pleasure knowing that I bred my mate well. I dragged my right claw hand delicately down Devan's stomach in reverence. I took my position, missionary style, I believe the human's call it, and slammed in.

I moan loudly and feel his cock slip deeper and deeper into me. My babies get more and more excited, moving more and more as my stomach growls. I feel his cock enter my stomach and moan, both hands on my belly as my own cock begins to dribble cum. Then, I suddenly flash back to the dream... I cry in fear "pull out! Please pull out!"!
(02-23-2019, 08:08 PM)PoisonElixir19 Wrote: I moan loudly and feel his cock slip deeper and deeper into me. My babies get more and more excited, moving more and more as my stomach growls. I feel his cock enter my stomach and moan, both hands on my belly as my own cock begins to dribble cum. Then, I suddenly flash back to the dream... I cry in fear "pull out! Please pull out!"!

I panic, then I immediately turn back into my human form. I pull out of him, holding him in my arms. I hear him crying, and ask, "what is wrong, my Visina? Did I hurt you?"

I whimper "No... I had flashbacks to the dream... I'm scared babe. What if that dream becomes reality? I mean... it felt too vivid to be a dream" I shudder as tears roll down my face "I don't know what to do, how to feel, what to think. It's all a mess"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,796 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,605 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,323 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,100 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,139 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,807 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,673 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,685 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,168 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,800 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8