Alien pregnancy(Closed)
"No, but you'll be treated like one." Zar'thos said. The craft arrived at the palace. Zar'thos took Aaron into the palace, where he was greeted by thousands of servant. They all greeted him. "Shall I show you around?"
Aaron eyes bugged out at the sight of the multitude of servants? They were for him?! Holy crap...

"Um... yeah. I would appreciate that, Zar'thos," he said. His hand brushed his stomach as he started to walk, and he coud've sworn that it felt bigger from this morning.
"Let's see where to begin? Why not the dining hall?" Zar'thos showed him to the dining hall, a massive room with a table that could seat an entire army.

Zar'thos then showed Aaron out of the dining hall, through a corridor, and showed him to a room with hundreds of different men wearing little clothing. "This is your harem. We have constructed this for any sexual need you have, you Will need it."
Aaron blushed at the sight of his "harem". All those sexy aliens wearing next to nothing... delightful.

"Actually, Zar'thos... hang on a minute," he trailed off, stroding into the room. The harem men swooned and cooed as he walked by, positioning themselves as sexily as possible. A particular hot alien caught his attention. Aaron threw himself onto the alien's lap and wrapped his hands around the harem man's neck.

"Ah... feel like servicing your King, sir?" Aaron asked, already grinding his still clothed against against the man's groin.
Zar'thos watched as Aaron was already trying to have sex with one of his harem members. Unfortunately they had business to attend to. "Aaron, we still need to view the rest of your palace. You'll have time with your harem soon." Zar'thos said with no regard to the breeder.
Aaron winked at the harem man before following Zar'thos around the rest of the palace.
Zar'thos took Aaron to a large platform. It took them up to the top of the tower and revealed a pair of doors. Zar'thos moved towards the doors and slide apart. It revealed a large bedroom with a bed that could hold 20 people. "This is your room. Just to let you know, there is a elevator to your right and left that lead to the harem and dining room, respectively.
Aaron stared, unable to believe the dream bedroom before him. "Okay, what's the catch? Am I going to be taken in the night to my real house? Am I gonna be so large that I can't move?" Aaron asked, in disbelief that there wasn't any price to pay for this luxury.
"Simple, you're to remain here for the rest of your life. You'll continually have sex to produce more children. You have your benefits, all the food you can eat, and your harem. But you cannot leave our service. Understood?" Zar'thos said as his helmet of his armor formed around his face giving an intimidating look.
"I... yes...master, I understand," Aaron gulped, unsure of what to call the alien. He looked terrifying in that mask, though.
"Technically, your my master. Now is there anything you want before I leave?" Zar'thos said as his helmet retracted off his face.
"I... hmm... well, if I may ask, how... big... will I get?" Aaron asked with a pat of his slightly swollen belly. He had accepted his fate by now, and if that fate came with a huge palace, hundreds of servants, and free fucktoys... well, that was even better.
"You'll be very large. In fact you should have more than 50 eggs gestating now." Zar'thos said without thinking of Aaron's reaction.
"Fif...fifty?" Aaron squeaked out. Fifty eggs?! Coming out of his ass?! He prayed to God that these beings were advanced enough to make some very helpful modifications to his nether regions.

Aaron composed himself before continuing. "Very well then, Zar'thos. You are dismissed," he told the warrior, carefully laying down on his massive bed.
Zar'thos complied. He walked to the elevator, went down it, and traveled to the harem. When he entered all the men of the harem looked to him. Zar'thos said to them. "The master is almost asleep.Wwhen he is asleep, 20 of you will go upstairs to Aaron's room. You will know what to do." The men of the harem all nodded. Zar'thos then left to see to his own devices.
Aaron yawned as he turned the pillow over. The cold side of a pillow always felt amazing. With the massive, comfortable bed, it only took him a few minutes to fall asleep.
20 harem men entered into Aaron's room. They all gathered around his bed. They all nodded to each other. Four of them gently grabbed Aaron and lifted him up. Aaron started to wake up.
Aaron stirred. "Ugh... morning already?" he mumbled. "Woah, woah, woah!" he exclaimed as he was lifted into the air. "What, ah, what are you doing?!"
One of the harem men spoke up as he positioned himself between Aaron's legs. "We are to perform a common ritual our people have. We need to have sex with you." He then put his large dick into Aaron's asshole, feeling it was tight.
"Wha-AHHHHHHHH!" Aaron's question turned into a loud moan as he was penetrated. The harem man's cock was massive and filled him entirely. Aaron moaned and gasped as the other men bounced him up and down on the thick dick beneath him. He groaned loudly as one of the men came up behind him and rubbed his shaft against his back. The man beneath him cried out and came, spilling warm cum into Aaron's canal. The massive cock twitched and trembled as it desposited its load.

Aaron sighed as the harem man removed himself from Aaron's ass. Still, though, he was held up. He noticed his belly had grown some more in his sleep. He looked like a woman who would be due to give birth in two weeks. Suddenly, he was dropped again onto another man's dick. He screamed at the unexpected penetration as his anus was torn some more. Small drops of blood dripped from the broken tissue as the new man beneath him began to thrust into him again. He bit his lip through his moans. He could feel his poor asshole being stretched to new limits. Aaron knew almost instictively that this was what the men were here for. His ass needed to be larger to accomdate these alien's massive cocks... and the eggs. Aaron could feel the shapes of the small eggs through his skin. He assumed that they'd be easily visible in his belly when he was full term. A hard thrust brought him back to reality as his ass was filled with cum once again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,767 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,551 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,301 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,567 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,272 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,020 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,868 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,787 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,507 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,570 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler