Alien Breeder (closed)
Ryne moaned softly as he slept quietly in Silcon's arms. He dreamed of giving birth to their children and raising a beautiful family together.
Silcon smiles and puts his mate on the bed. He lays by him and puts his wing over the blond
Ryne smiled in his sleep, hugging Silcon's wing like a blanket. "Silcon...put more into me." He mumbled in his sleep.
Silcon grins "tomarrow when you wake up" he grins and yawns. Putting his hand on rynes stomach he sleeps happily
Ryne slept peacefully with Silcon beside him. He remained blissful when his body started to change for the newborn life within him.
After some time Silcon wakes up and looks at ryne. He wonders what ryne eats. Hopefully something he can provide.
Ryne slowly awoke, wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Morning Silcon. Can we check to see if I'm pregnant?" He asked.
Silcon smirks "that exited already? Very well we can visit the doctor and get you checked. Only after breakfast though" he stands and smiles
Ryne nodded as he went up to Silcon and hugged him. "Can you carry me? I'm still sore from last night." He explained.
Silcon nods and picks up ryne. "So what do you eat?" He takes his human to a kitchen and puts him on a chair the chair has a hole for dragon tails and the table is ment for dragonoids.
"Do you have anything sweet? I have a craving." Ryne asked politely.
He nods "well it's sweet to us it's a type of cow. What is sweet to you?" He wonders what to do for his mates craving
"Chocolate? Sweets? Candy? Do you have that?" Ryne asked.
Silcon thinks then nods "we have chocolate." He goes to a fridge and pulls out a few candy bars "um I'm uncertain if they are like your chocolate but it should be close. I'll get a food creator upgrade to the fridge today"
Ryne nodded before he took a chocolate bar and ate some. He moaned in pleasure, finding the treat delicious,
Silcon gets a couple more for him "clearly you like chocolate" he smiles "something I'll keep in supply"
Ryne blushed at Silcon. "Your too good for me. When can we go see if I'm pregnant?" He asked.
Silcon "once your full and ready. Chocolate doesn't count as food you need real food like meat" he pulls out a rack of ribs.
Ryne licked his lips at the meat. "I'll have some ribs. And some of your meat too." He said suggestively.
Silcon smirks showing his teeth "most certainly but you'll have to wait for my till after your checked out." He cooks the ribs with his fire. "Not many of my kind still breath fire"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,770 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,551 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,241 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,567 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,276 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,023 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,880 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,825 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,513 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,574 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler