Milk and Honeymoon (Closed RP with Pregali64)
"We are going to spend a week in a vila on the beach." Chloe says as she continues to massage the cocoa butter into his stressed skin. "A whole week of relaxation before our babies make their entrance."
"That sounds nice..." Sam said lazily. Chloe's rubbing felt so soothing, that he quickly doze off.
Chloe carefully got off the bed and covered Sam up. He was sleeping comfortay, so she didn't want to wake him up.
Sam mumbled in his sleep as Chloe stood up from the bed.

(Skip to the honeymoon?)
(Sure. I'll follow your lead.)
A couple days later, Sam and Chloe had packed their bags and booked a flight to where they would be spending their honeymoon. Sam was currently out on the deck of their villa, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a pair of shorts as he sat down on a lounge chair.
Chloe came out onto the deck with lemonade for the 2 of them. "Here you go sweetie." She sat down on the chair beside Sam, and reached for his hand. "Would you like to do for a short walk along the beach tonight at sunset?"
"That would be nice, hun." Sam said as he took a glass of lemonade and took a swig of the refreshing drink.
Sam and Chloe enjoyed their afternoon sitting on the deck of their Villa. They enjoyed a romantic dinner on the beach, before taking a stroll down to the water.
Sam wrapped his arm around Chloe as they walked down the beach. He really enjoyed being with her, no widening hips, no bubble butt, no lactating breasts, and no womb filled with energetic quads would get in the way of that.
Chloe loved their time together. When they got tithe edge of the water, Chloe stopped and pulled Sam in a little closer to her. She rested her hand on the top of Sam's belly as they listened to the waves crashing on the shore. "You have made me the happiest woman in the world."
“And you’ve made me the happiest pregnant man in the world.” Sam said as he started to kiss her.

(I’m not sure how to go about Sam starting labor.)
(What if the walk back to the villa started labor?)
(Okay. I’ll follow your lead.)
The night for cooler, so Sam and Chloe decided to head back to the villa. She kept her arm around Sam's waist, because she knew his back had started to really hurt lately. As they walked back, Chloe noticed that Sam's breathing was starting to get labored. "Are you ok honey?" Chloe asked concerned.
Sam was about to answer, but then he grunted in a bit of pain as he felt a liquid dripping and running between his legs.
"Sam, what's wrong?" Chloe asked, trying to keep Sam from falling. Something was wrong, she just didn't know what it was. "Is it the babies?" Chloe asked, placing her hand in his belly.
Sam looked at Chloe’s eyes when he started groaning in pain.

“Honey, I think it’s time.” He said as he tried to hold onto her for support.
"Are you sure?" Chloe asked with a shocked and somewhat scared tone in her voice. She held onto Sam as they tried to wall back to the villa.
"Yes, I'm sure. I think my water broke just then." Sam said as he struggled to put one foot in front of the other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,810 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,655 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,361 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,196 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,375 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,867 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,855 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,817 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,177 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,030 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8