Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden smiled at Andrew and then at his daughter. “Sage, it’s Dad. That’s Andrew, your dad”, he said, handing the baby gently to his partner.
Andrews trembling hands held his daughter to his chest as Aiden pushed out the placenta, “that placenta is really gross”, he chuckled, wetly, as a tear fell from his eye.
Aiden stroked his cheek with a faint smile, then saw Sage grab Andrews' thumbs. “Your little princess, Daddy...” said tenderly
“She is”, Andrew croaked out, then cleared his throat, “I think we should let the doctors cute the umbilical cord and then get you out of the bath”.
Aiden nodded and stroked his lips. He was holding the baby on his arm when the doctor cut the umbilical cord. The little girl cried softly
“Maybe you should feed her”, Andrew whispered to Aiden as he watched her tiny face screw up whilst crying.
“I think you’re right...” he said, pointing it to the nipple. She grabbed him in the mouth and started pulling
“Oh how sweet”, Andrew murmured, running a finger over her face and chuckling when her face screwed up, “ I think we should get you out the water when Sage is finished”.
“Good idea”, he said, leaning his head against his lover’s shoulder. “I’m so tired. My eyes are stuck to sleep”, he laughed briefly.
“shall we pass Sage over to the doctor so he can weigh her?” He asked, taking Sage out of Aiden’s arms and passing her over.
“Just be careful...” said Aiden worried, worried about his daughter. The midwife took care of him to see if he was okay.
Andrews eyes were flickering back and forth between his lover and his child, making sure they were both alright and not in pain, “I’m sure she’ll be fine, sweetheart”, He said to Aiden.
"After all, she sat in my belly so much..." he said with a short laugh and returned his gaze to the midwife who told him to gently lift himself up.
Andrew stuck his arms out for Aiden take if he felt like he needed help, “easy does it”.
Aiden smiled gratefully and with their help he got out of the tub. The midwife put a diaper on him so he wouldn’t stain the bed as if he had stained blood.
Andrew pulled Aiden into a hug, “ well done baby”, he said, “how are you feeling?” Andrew lead him over to the bed and helped ease him down.
"Tired but happy" he said and kissed him on the cheek, looking into his eyes "And you, dad? How are you feeling? Sage is wonderful, isn't she?"
“I’m excited to watch her grow up”, he murmured, “well that’s if you’ll have me”. Andrew knelt down onto one knee in-front of Aiden and then pulled out a ring, “I know we haven’t been together for ages but, will you marry me?”
Aiden fell silent, and lots of tears poured into his eyes. He was unable to say anything, his tongue frozen. However, he quickly nodded his head affirmatively. "God... Yes! I love you Andrew" he said and threw himself around his neck
Andrew pulled Aiden closer and held onto him tight, “ I’m glad”, he whispered, “ I love you too, loads”. He pushed the ring onto Aiden’s ring finger and sighed happily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,424 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,463 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,185 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,720 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,752 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 776 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,061 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,364 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,004 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,123 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart