Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden looked at Andrew and then the couple. He bit his lip. “Why not?” he decided and then leaned more on the banker’s body.
Andrew pulled Aiden closer against himself then put his other hand on top of Aiden’s. Then smiled at the camera.
The photographer took some pictures of them. “Thank you..." The woman gave them one of the photos already called up and then politely said goodbye to them.
As Andrew thanked them he looked down at the photos, they weren’t too bad. But he also noticed it was getting colder out “shall we go back to the car? it’s getting cold now”.
“Good idea”, he said, helping him pack the basket, and then they started walking towards the parking lot. Aiden seemed pale. “Can you stay at the pharmacy?”
“Huh? What do you mean?” Andrew asked, frowning. “You look pale, are you alright?”
“I have to buy medicine, and I feel...” And then he leaned against Andrew’s hood and said, “I need to inject... Can you drop me off later at the block where I live?” he asked:
Andrew grabbed Aiden by the waist “let’s get you to the pharmacy then”. As he helped him into the car he added “don’t pass out please”.
Aiden got into the car with Andrews' help. “I’m sorry... I ruined our first date”, he replied remorsefully, looking at him.
“It’s fine, you can’t help it” Andrew said just as he started the engine for the 10 minute drive. “We won’t be long”.
“Hmm... Do you have any water?” he asked, feeling the need to drink something cool, “Can you open the window a little?”
“I should have some” he said as he reached back into the seats behind and pulled a water bottle out of a pack. He handed it to Aiden then opened the window. “here, is there anything else you need?”
“I just want to lie down...” he explained, and then took a sip of water. He took a deep breath. “You know... It was nice today. Although I have ruined our plans a little...”
Andrew stopped at a red traffic light and pulled the lever on the chair, making the back of it go down so that Aiden could lay down.”you haven’t ruined it, stop worrying”.
Aiden blushed intensely when Andrew was close to his face. “You know... I wish it were over so quickly. If you want, maybe we can meet again?” he asked shyly into the eyes of a man with redness.
“I’d love that”,Andrew smiled, gripping the car wheel, trying not to show his excitement. Soon they arrived at the pharmacy and Andrew helped Aiden out of the car, making sure to place his arm around his waist to keep him steady.
When they came to the pharmacy, the pregnant man went to the worktop alone and showed the pharmacist the doctor’s prescription. After that, he was given a pack of syringes and pills. He paid them with his own money. “Thank you...” He said to Andrew as he wrapped him again as they left, “Can I give the syringe in the car?”
“Sure” Andrew said. As they slowly made their way to the car, Andrew spoke up,”what do you do with the syringe anyway?”.
“Diastolic drug with vitamins...” he explained Andrew, and when they were back in the car, he rolled up his shirt, “I’m packing in the stomach. I have to feel the right place and insert the needle...” explained in detail
“Right… and does this help your baby?” He questioned.
They were a few step away from the car now, so he rushed ahead to open the door for Aiden again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,208 Yesterday, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,353 Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,874 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,186 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,249 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 764 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,581 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,850 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,641 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,060 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart