Just one night ( closed)
Ryan held him close and let kade sleep putting cold rags on him as his fever came back. Kade started to wake up hours later feeling nauseous , dizzy and he had bad cramps.
Kade had continued to sleep ever so soundly through the evening, feeling the scorching heat of his fever as it came back from time to time. He awakened within a few hours, whimpering and quivering as his nausea took forceful hold of him.
Ryan's arms was wrapped around Kade. He looked at kade and kissed his head " shhhh I'm here what can I do to help? You want soup or water?" Ryan asked and stroked kades face
Kade buried his face into Ryan's chest, finding comfort at how close his muscular body was to him. He spoke softly, his voice still weak and cracked. "It hurts. I want you to just hold me."
Ryan held kade and rubbed his back and rubbed his belly. " when you feel better you wanna go get furniture for the baby? And clothes? I want you to love with me Kade will get through this together" Ryan whispered and kissed kades head
Kade stayed awake and alert for a short while, nodding while he smiled abit at Ryan's words. "Yes. I would Ryan." Soon he fell back into a deep slumber.
Ryan smiled and held kade holding a cold wet rag to his head and rubbing his back
" just rest I have you kade"
Kade groaned softly for a few moments as his fever continued to affect him, falling asleep and staying that way for a while as he rested.
Ryan held him as he rested very worried about him he kissed kades cheek and rubbed his stomach singing quietly to him
Kade continued to slumber in silence, soothed by the softness of Ryan's beautiful singing echoing in his very ears.
Ryan rubbed kade's back and rubbed his belly a little shocked when he fell a kick
Kade remained asleep, feeling the kick but was too tired to wake up. He was comforted by the heat from Ryan's body.
Ryan rubbed kades belly and kept feeling small kicks. He smiled and held kade close eventually falling asleep too.
Kade awakened slightly a few times because of the kicks he felt but then fell back asleep. He slumbered ever so soundly beside Ryan.
In the morning Ryan woke up making kade a light breakfast some eggs and toast. Ryan was very worried about kade and took his hand waking him up, " I have breakfast babe? How you feeling?"
Kade awakened when one of his hands were touched upon. He yawned softly, gazing up into Ryan's eyes with a soft smile. "Hello Ryan. Thank you for the breakfast." He said softly.
Ryan nodded and started to feed him and offered him orange juice " how you feeling?"
Eagerly Kade chewed and swallowed down each spoonful of food offered to his mouth. He spoke softly to Ryan with a smile. "I feel alright."
Ryan held kades hand feeding him and making sure he was comfortable. Kades dizziness came back making the room spin making him feel nauseous as Ryan held him.
Kade smiled softly at Ryan, feeding ever so lightly and whimpering softly while he felt his accursed dizziness return. He was ever so comfortable in Ryan's arms.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,817 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,677 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,369 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,221 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,424 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 37,784 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,943 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,907 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,856 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,181 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg