Hard Days (Closed)
"So, what are we here for today?" She asks, putting a blood pressure cuff around his arm.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Kade was nervous about why his stomach was hurting so badly. "My stomach has been hurting and I have been very nauseous."
"Have you eaten any undercooked food or been around anyone not well?" She asks, removing the cuff after taking the measurement.

(Is male pregnancy known/normal in this one?"
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
"No. Not really." Kade said softly, fearful of what the nurse would say to him but kept it to himself. He did not know why he was so scared but it was what it was.

(It is not normal in this one.)
"Can I feel your belly?"
Kade was very cautious but he agreed with a nod, pulling up his shirt so that his stomach could be examined by the nurse.
"Let me know if you feel amy pain," she says before gently palpating his belly.
Kade nodded at the nurse's words, only speaking when there was any discomfort in his stomach. "It hurts in the middle."
"Here?" She asks, pressing gently.
"Yes." Kade nodded and spoke, wincing slightly as he felt the nurse's hands press upon the painful part of his stomach ever so softly.
"Sorry," she says, before writing in his chart. "Is it constant or comes and goes?"
"It is alright .. it is constant." Kade said, sitting up upon the hospital bed. He spoke only about how sore his stomach was and how much pain he was in.
"You said you've been nauseous, have you vomited at all?"
"Yes. I have vomited a few times." Kade spoke, worried about what the nurse would say.
"Does anything make it better or worse? Are you able to keep food down?"
"Running makes it worse. And I am not able to keep food down." Kade said, rubbing his stomach in habit.
"None at all? How about water?"
"I can keep water down. It is just food that I cannot keep down." Kade spoke, keeping one of his hands upon his stomach.
"Alright, I'll go talk to the doctor, and I'll be back with what he wants to do," she smiles.
Kade nodded at the nurse's words, staying in the room that he was in and sitting up upon the hospital bed while waiting for the nurse to return.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,788 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,591 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,306 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,064 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,028 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,436 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,603 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,630 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,155 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,707 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8