Daughter To Midwife (Closed with cashewmanz)
"I..uh love you too pop. Bye." She quickly hung up. She felt uneasy after saying "I love you." Too mushy for her. Little did she know a tear escaped from her eye as it rolled down her cheek.
"Hey, come here," James said, opening his arms for a hug. 
Olivia quietly fell into his arms. Holding back her tears she gripes onto his shoulders. She wasnt expecting this at all.
"Shhh..." James whispered as he stroked her hair. "You're alright, Olivia...everything's going to be alright..."
"H-How do you know.." she said, pulling back from his grasp, wiping away her flowing tears.
"Because I've done this before," he smiled. "And if the past thirteen years have shown me anything, it's that it went just fine. I've done all my research, I spoke with all of my doctors, and am well assured that your brother will be born without complications."
"O-okay." She sighed heavily. "Just don't freak me out, alright?? this is crazy enough." She grabbed an elastic band as she pulled her frizzy hair in one, putting it in a bun.
"I'll do my best," James sighed. "Just know...I might scream a bit throughout this, but that doesn't mean anything bad's happening. Giving birth is a painful affair in the best of cases."
"I know that much about it.." she retorted.
"I know, sweetie...I just want you to be ready, that's it." At that, he felt a contraction wash over him. The pressure unbelievably strong since his water had broken. He grunted and panted. Through it, pushing Olivia away so he could focus his attention on his tightening belly.
Taken aback by pushing her away. "The heck was that for?" she asked, dumbfounded.
She stayed quite for a few minutes as he panted and moaned through the contractions, when it hit her the contractions were progressing.
When it finally subsided, he looked up at his daughter with wide, apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry...I just needed the space to get through that one," he took a few deep breaths and sunk lower against the couch. "It's probably about time I check how dilated I am," he reached beneath the sheet draped over his legs and removed his underwear. He handed the damp fabric over to Olivia to dispose of.
Picking the underwear with her two fingers in disgust, she tossed it to the side. "So how else can I be of assistance, dad?" She asked keeping her distance.
"For now? Let me see..." he did his best to conceal himself as he slipped a hand over his belly and between his legs. His fingers probed up into his birth canal to feel at his cervix. "It feels like I'm at about...seven centimeters, though it could be more or less--this isn't the most accurate way of checking," he said as he wiped his hand on the sheet. "If you want to take a break for now, you can...we've got just a little more time left before I need to push..."
Olivia had a disgusted face. She knew what she was in for now. "IIIImmmmm...gonnna go get.. some...uh--latex gloves.. Lots of em." She quickly got up dashing out of the room easily disgusted. 'Why me' She thought in her head.
"Good idea..." James said softly. He felt incredibly guilty about doing this to his daughter, but they were in for it now. There'd be no boundaries left after this, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that. But if it meant bringing his son into this world in the comfort of his own home, then he was okay with it. "Bring some scissors too! And there's some alcohol swabs sitting by them on the counter!"
"Scissors?!" she yelled from across the room, grabbing the latex gloves. "That's for like, cutting the cord, right?" She asked opening a draw of utensils of tools. As she grabbed the scissors, she went back into the room.
"Exactly...they need to be clean, of course," James took the tools from his daughter and organized them neatly beside him. "Thank youuuu...ohhhh boy, here's another one!" He grunted and moaned with the contraction, even harder than the last one, as he curled around his belly to try and work the pain out somehow.
"Uhhm.." She asked, curling the string on her sweatpants. "What else can I do?" She wanted to at least help so she wouldn't be standing around awkwardly. She knelt down beside him, grabbing more sheets.
"If you could just wipe the sweat off for meeeeee....oww! OHhhh...whooo...." James let out a scream as another contraction arrived on top of the previous one. "Oh god they're getting worse..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,786 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,583 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,301 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,050 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,979 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,284 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,578 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,611 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,153 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,687 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8