Concequences (closed with tjopj44)
"Yeah I've got some in the fridge, anything else I can do for you" I kiss you on the cheek before getting to my feet and bringing back strawberries in a bowl. I lift one up and feed it to you.
(10-29-2015, 08:01 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Yeah I've got some in the fridge, anything else I can do for you" I kiss you on the cheek before getting to my feet and bringing back strawberries in a bowl. I lift one up and feed it to you.

"Thank you, my dear" The pregnant guy laughed and ate the strawberry. It was delicious. "What do you want to do today, dude?"
Louis stopped and considered "I want to say lay in bed and snuggle you all day, but we do need to get new maternity clothes for your growing belly."
(11-01-2015, 09:33 PM)dave_Ross Wrote:
Louis stopped and considered "I want to say lay in bed and snuggle you all day, but we do need to get new maternity clothes for your growing belly."

"Yeah, tell me about it." Dylan said "like, look at me. I am as huge as a whale" He laughed of the joke and rubbed his belly. And then he gasped "Oh... Louis. Louis, come here, run." he almost screamed in excitment "They are kicking, they are kicking. Look, feel this" He took Louis hand and placed it on his belly

(sorry by the late, i forgot about this. If i forget it again, feel free to remind me lol)
"I..I can feel it" Louis said stunned and grinning from ear to ear. "Dylan you are beautiful and pregnant and the sexiest man I know, you could never be a whale to me."
(11-08-2015, 08:49 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "I..I can feel it" Louis said stunned and grinning from ear to ear. "Dylan you are beautiful and pregnant and the sexiest man I know, you could never be a whale to me."
Dylan laughed "Oh, Louis, you are really a flirty. It's okay, i know it's normal being fat when you are pregnant, i don't mind that i am huge" He said, smiling "This is so amazing. Can you imagine? Soon they'll be coming out of me... i bet that it's gonna hurt. But i know i can handle it if you stay by my side"
"I'm being honest" Louis said taking Dylan's hands. "I love you pregnant, you look so beautiful and happy. It's silly I know but I somtimes wish you could be pregnant forever, but I'll be holding you tightly every second of their birth.
(11-08-2015, 09:01 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "I'm being honest" Louis said taking Dylan's hands. "I love you pregnant, you look so beautiful and happy. It's silly I know but I somtimes wish you could be pregnant forever, but I'll be holding you tightly every second of their birth.

"You really think so?" Dylan smiled "Thanks. This means a lot for me. Knowing that you think i'm sexy even when i feel heavy as a ball. And thanks for promissing this. It means a lot to me. While being pregnant forever... Well, we could think about it" he laughed
"You do" Louis said holding Dylan and kissing. "I would still love you if you weighed a tonne. You are beautiful no matter what" Louis said kissing Dylan's neck.
(11-08-2015, 09:11 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "You do" Louis said holding Dylan and kissing. "I would still love you if you weighed a tonne. You are beautiful no matter what" Louis said kissing Dylan's neck.

"Oh, thanks. And I would love you even if you gain 3 tons" he laughed "But i have to say that i kinda miss my six pack." he kissed Louis' cheek
"Do you want me to?" Louis asked making sure.

"You can get skinny after you give birth if you have to
(11-08-2015, 09:26 PM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Do you want me to?" Louis asked making sure.

"You can get skinny after you give birth if you have to

"You don't need to, my dear. I love you the way you are. And well... maybe i get pregnant again, after giving birth. I don't know... So, what do you want to do now?"
"Well let's go out shopping. I'm just gonna go to the toilet I'll be right back." Louis said leaving the room. There was a knock at the door "can you get it Dylan."
(11-09-2015, 12:19 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Well let's go out shopping. I'm just gonna go to the toilet I'll be right back." Louis said leaving the room. There was a knock at the door "can you get it Dylan."
"Yeah, sure" Dylan said. He got up slowly from the sofa, and opened the front door
On the the otherside stood Louis older brother who was also gay and put on a lot of weight since last time he'd scene him.

"Dylan? What's up? Where's my little bro?" Sebastian asked hugging him.
(11-09-2015, 07:13 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: On the the otherside stood Louis older brother who was also gay and put on a lot of weight since last time he'd scene him.

"Dylan? What's up? Where's my little bro?" Sebastian asked hugging him.

"Hi Sebastian, How long we don't see each other" Dylan said, hugging him back "Wow, you really put on some weight since last time we see, right? You look awesome, dude" he said, and gave a light friendly punch on Sebastian's shoulder, as they always did when they met "He is on the bathroom. Come in, welcome to our house."
"Our?" Sebastian said suprised "are you a thing now?" He asked confused.

"Yeah we're together" Louis said hugging his brother. "Dylan this is my brother. Sebastian this is Dylan we've been dating and having a baby together

Sebastian looked suprised.

"Wow? Really? Can I feel?"
(11-10-2015, 02:08 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Our?" Sebastian said suprised "are you a thing now?" He asked confused.

"Yeah we're together" Louis said hugging his brother. "Dylan this is my brother. Sebastian this is Dylan we've been dating and having a baby together

Sebastian looked suprised.

"Wow? Really? Can I feel?"

"Actually, we are having triplets, my dear" Dylan said to Louis "Yeah, sure, go ahead" he touched his own belly to feel where the babies were kicking more, so Sebastian would be able to feel it better "They started to kick today" he said with a smile and pointed to a place on his belly "Here".
"Woah..that's mental..triplets damn your fertile." Sebastian said amazed.

"Well what can I say, lucky I guess" I smile kissing dylan on the cheek.
(11-10-2015, 04:16 AM)dave_Ross Wrote: "Woah..that's mental..triplets damn your fertile." Sebastian said amazed.

"Well what can I say, lucky I guess" I smile kissing dylan on the cheek.

"Yeah, and i must be tri-lucky" Dylan joked and kissed Louis "because i have my little babies, my big man, and lots of good friend" He smiled and rubbed his belly (if you want, we can jump to the eight months mark)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,535 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,895 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,400 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,364 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,353 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,358 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,116 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,285 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8