Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
"Are you asking for something Caleb?" Thomas smiled, trying to be as seductive as possible.
Caleb blushes “Yeah I know this may be sudden to since I just asked you to be my boyfriend, but could you not make me a virgin anymore?” “Another question um can your penis fit around you’re belly in order to do that?”
Thomas smiles. "Look, let's start off slow ok?" He looks into Caleb's eyes and kisses him. He puts his hand on Caleb's bump and rubs. then, slowly he moves one hand down into Caleb's pants. He begins moving his hand, pleasuring Caleb slowly but intensely. "You like?"
Caleb nods “Yeah I like it a lot, you can take my pants off me if you’d like and I could take off yours for you.”
Thomas does as Caleb says. "Oh God Caleb. look what you've done!" He points to the enormous erection in his pants.
Caleb looks at it “That’s look pretty impressive I don’t think you’re belly will get in it’s way.” Caleb takes Thomas’s pants off and looks at the erection “That looks pretty hot.” “Alright I think I’m getting my own erection could you take my pants off to?”
Thomas pulls Caleb's pants off. "Wow, that's big!" He thinks for a moment "If you wanna go hardcore and want some real pleasure, you could that thing up my ass" Thomas gets onto his hands and knees, his belly almost touches the bed. "Get behind me and slide it in, then thrust until you..." "I'm sorry Caleb, I'd do it to you but I'm too big. Plus, my babies are craving you right now" He smiles "Come on, it'll be fun!"
Emily started to fall asleep outside holding her stomach
Caleb looked at Thomas’s butt and looked at it happily “Okay this is gonna be my first time doing this hopefully I’ll make you feel really good.” Caleb thrust into Thomas and started to feel really pleasured and starts to repeat the process. “Oh man this feels so good.”
Thomas moans with the pleasure that erupts through him "Oh... Caleb yes... Oh yes... Oh more!"
Caleb trusts more and starts to pick up the pace more “I feel like I’m about to cum.”
Emily wakes up shivering she trys to stand up but couldn't sitting back down wiping her eyes
"Do it! Do it inside me!" Thomas grabs a hold onto the bed and moans.
Caleb let’s out a moan of pleasure and releases into Thomas “Man that was amazing.”

(Birthroleplayer not to be rude, but you’re making you’re character too depressing everyone got a room in the inn so she should be sleeping there not going to sleep by the tree. Can you make Emily a more positive kinda character because the depressing stuff isn’t making me feel good and I’m not liking it.)
"Babe, that was amazing!" He stands up looks at Caleb on the bed "But honey, I'm still as hard as a rock" He puts his hand around his penis. "Would you do me the honour of... well... sucking me off?"
Caleb doesn’t answer all his does is wrap his mouth around Thomas’s big erect member and starts to suck him off.
Thomas moans as pleasure once again surges through him. He stretches and wriggles as Caleb works below. He puts his hands in Caleb's hair and moans even more. He looks down, but can only just see the back of Caleb's head for his stomach "Caleb... I'm gonna...I'm gonna... Oh yes oh!"
Caleb continued to suck hoping that Thomas would shot his load into his mouth soon.
Thomas cums hard into Caleb's mouth. "Oh my God C! That's one of the best orgasms I've had!"
Emily was in her room she couldn't fall asleep her twins were kicking her nonstop she waddle slowly around the room trying to calm them down

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,290 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,541 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,884 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,826 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,335 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 968 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,622 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,437 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,602 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 49,282 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers