Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“Yes, the baby is getting stronger and growing...” replied, and then sighed light kicks feeling “Thank you for today... I hope you didn’t get too scared. It might at least look strange”, he laughed briefly and then looked at the syringe pack. “Why do you want to come to me? I’ll make tea or coffee. Thanking for today”, he suggested.
“You couldn’t scare me off” Andrew chuckled,”but sure I’d love to have a quick drink”. Andrew did up his seat belt, “when are you going to use the syringe?”
“Maybe I’d rather wait until I get home" He answered and put the box in a bag he had with him: “Which tea do you like best?” he asked him and sent him a curious look.
“I don’t drink herbal teas, only the normal one’s”, he answered. He pulled away from the curb and started to drive. “You’ll need to give me directions because I don’t know where you live”.
“Three blocks from the cafe... There is a pharmacy nearby”, he explained, and then he started massaging his stomach very gently”.The first time you were with someone on ultrasound?” he asked immediately.
“Wait, put your address into google maps on my phone” Andrew said as he handed his phone over to Aiden, “the password is 2579”. As he listened to Aiden’s question he smiled, “that was my first time seeing an ultrasound”.
Aiden entered the address of the block where he lived. Then he gave Andrew’s phone back: “I saw how curious you got...” confessed and then put a strand of hair behind his ear
“Yeah, it’s interesting how babies go from being a picture on a black and white screen to being actual humans, you know?” Andrew glanced at the phone and started following the route given. “You live about 15 minutes away, we shouldn’t be that long then”.
Aiden nodded and then took out the ultrasound he had received from the doctor today. “I’m looking forward to seeing him... It’s still unrealistic for me”, he replied, touching his stomach. “But he still needs to grow.”
“Maybe it’ll be more realistic when he’s in your arms.” Andrew said as he kept his eyes on the road. “Yeah, your baby is pretty tiny right now”.
“I’m a little pumpkin, but I still miss a lot”, he said with a belly massage. “And as for the visit... I want to give you the money back. Will you give me the account number?”
Andrew deliberately ignored the question Aiden asked him, not wanting the money returned and pulled up outside Aiden’s home. “Is this the correct place?”
Aiden nodded, “Yes, thank you”, he answered and fastened the seat belt. Shortly afterwards, with Andrews' help, he said, “Come on, I’ll make you a delicious tea.”
“Alright, let’s go” Andrew said as he got out of the car. He made his way to the passenger door and opened it, holding out his hand for Aiden to take.
Aiden, with Andrews' help, reached the stairwell of the block where he lived. He lived on the third floor. “Unfortunately, we don’t have an elevator in the block...” he said a little confused. The circumstances under which he lived were not the best and he was a little ashamed.
“No need to seem so ashamed, it’s fine, we’ll just walk up them” Andrew said when he saw Aiden’s expression. So, they slowly made their way up the star cases, whilst Andrew continued to support him.
When he stood in front of the apartment Aiden he turned his nose. Something smelled ugly. He opened the door and saw water dripping from the ceiling. The neighbors just flooded it. The pregnant man looked at Andrew and said, “I’m sorry... I need to notify the neighbors. Or give it a try”. He answered and took a bucket to keep the water from dripping.
“Oh no” Andrew gasped. “Where are the towels? Ill get them” he asked whilst looking around.
“In the closet under the sink”, he told him, and then went out to talk to the neighbors.
Whilst Andrew walked towards the kitchen he looked around the home, it seemed homey. Under the sink, there were the towels he was looking for so he grabbed a few and placed them underneath the bucket. Whilst waiting for Aiden to return, he decided that he couldn’t live here while waiting for the repairs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 3,778 Yesterday, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 18,043 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,128 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 761 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 12,176 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 2,721 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 17 1,322 11-26-2023, 04:49 PM
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 8,557 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,047 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  C A Good Education. (closed with dolria1) Whoknows 126 9,181 08-17-2023, 10:07 PM