The Surrogacy (closed)
Ryne nodded. "Yes please." He said cutely.
*She smiled as she thought that it was cute* "What would you like?"
Ryne smiled. "Bacon and pancakes sound nice." He stated.
"As many as you like." *Lauren smiled and lead him to the kitchen*
Ryne waited in the massive dining room as Lauren cooked. He smiled as he rubbed his belly. He would poke his belly where a baby kicked, seeing the baby move in surprise.
*Lauren watched Ryne's move as she then got concerned at the next minute* "Are you okay?"
Ryne smiled. "I'm fine. Just seeing how the babies react when I poke them. I think they're surprise that something's respond to their kicking." He chuckled.
*She chuckled and she started to cook* "It means that they are learning something new."
Ryne smiled at Lauren's comment. He waited for Lauren to finish cooking, rubbing his belly.
*Lauren got done with cooking many bacon and pancakes she can for him. She moved towards the table and sets the plates down before him* "There you go."
Ryne smiled. "Thank you!" He said before eating all his food. When he was done, he leaned back in his chair. "That was good." He said as he gave a little burp. "Ohh, I think I ate too much." He said as he rubbed his larger belly.
*She giggled after watching him eat. It amused her but in an adorable way that he was feeding her babies inside of him* "It's normal. Besides,I'm glad that you liked it."
Ryne nodded. "Could you rub my belly?" He asked embarrassed.
*She smiled softly but blushed* "...Okay." *She moved up and she started to slowly rub his belly*
Ryne moaned in pleasure as Lauren rubbed his big belly. "Sorry. My belly is sensitive." He said as he was becoming erect.
*She giggled alittle seeing him getting an erection* "It is not problem..." *She bit her lip watching...it kind of turned her on*
Ryne continued to moan, it was hard to try and stifle it. The babies kicked and it caused him to be turned on. "I need to use the washroom." He stated quickly as he went off.
*She watched him leave in amusement. She shakes head with a chuckle and she started to clean off the table*
Ryne entered the bathroom and immediately sat on the toilet with his pants down. He started to pump his member with one hand as the other rubbed his giant belly. He moaned loudly in pleasure as he masturbated.
*Lauren blushed at the sounds of Ryne masturbating inside of her bathroom. But she kept herself busy by cleaning up the plates inside the sink*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,814 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,669 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,367 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,217 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,415 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 95,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,895 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,845 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,181 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,080 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8